X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bakes8
    replied
    Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
    Should have brought on mlakar instead yesterday. 6 nil up, he might have got himself a goal and a bit of confidence. Waste of a move getting him in if he doesn't get a minutes. Hugill is the last player who should have come on. No mobility and slow esp when the game is over with.
    Dafaq? I wouldn't trust Mlakar to tie his own shoelaces, he won't be staying with us beyond January i'd guess.

Meanwhile Hugill has 11 goals and is here for the season.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Very insightful. Go back to your colouring book now.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    OK settle down you two
    Blokes a div , all he does is slaughter the players , no coincidence he doesn’t comment on match threads when we are winning, Cardiff and Swansea are an example .Watch him be all over this message board if we get beat at Brentford.

Leave a comment:

• WeAreQPR12
    replied
    OK settle down you two

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    I'm sure Barcelona are lining up a bid as we speak.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied

Never said he was better. Re read my post. I said it would have suited mlakar better to let him have 30 mins and maybe get a goal. We know what hugill can do by now.
    Yep score goals .

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied

Never said he was better. Re read my post. I said it would have suited mlakar better to let him have 30 mins and maybe get a goal. We know what hugill can do by now.
    I agree that Mlakar might have been a better option, especially if MW intends to keep him for the season.

Leave a comment:

• stanistheman
    replied
    Originally posted by rainham r View Post
    If you think Mlakar is better than Hugill then im glad you don't manage a team I support deluded springs to mind. Remember Leistner went off shortly after Hugill came on and that altered the way we played out the game.
    True. Not only that but the running and creativity of Chair was also missing and then shortly afterwards BOS was also subbed so thete was very little being created for Hugill to score.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by rainham r View Post
    If you think Mlakar is better than Hugill then im glad you don't manage a team I support deluded springs to mind. Remember Leistner went off shortly after Hugill came on and that altered the way we played out the game.

Leave a comment:

• davieqpr
    replied
    Hugills game suited the big cumbersome Centre Backs whereas the couldn't handle the smaller, nippier players.

Leave a comment:

• rainham r
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Rich
    replied
    I saw the opposite. He was making runs when he came on but we slowed the game down as was 6-0 up. He saw it as a chance to Nick a goal or two.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied

Hugill has no more a chance in joining either. We aren't going to buy him as he's not going to sold on the cheap even though he's not worth much. Rather give mlakar 30 mins instead of watching hugill lumber around throwing his hands in the air every time he lost a header.
    We will want to keep Hugill for the season at least , the Brighton lad is obviously not in the managers plans so boosting his confidence is not benefiting the team moving forward.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by Stainrod View Post

Think the idea was to try to get hugil a goal to end his dry spell rather than a loan player that has no future with us and we are more than likely to send back to Brighton anyway .Makes sense to me at least .
    Hugill has no more a chance in joining either. We aren't going to buy him as he's not going to sold on the cheap even though he's not worth much. Rather give mlakar 30 mins instead of watching hugill lumber around throwing his hands in the air every time he lost a header.

Leave a comment:

• Stainrod
    replied
    Should have brought on mlakar instead yesterday. 6 nil up, he might have got himself a goal and a bit of confidence. Waste of a move getting him in if he doesn't get a minutes. Hugill is the last player who should have come on. No mobility and slow esp when the game is over with.
    Think the idea was to try to get hugil a goal to end his dry spell rather than a loan player that has no future with us and we are more than likely to send back to Brighton anyway .Makes sense to me at least .

Leave a comment:

Working...
X