Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FurtiveFox
    replied
    been a disastrous season for him. Needs to be loaned out to get his confidence back, well away from here. He was raw and made a few errors last season but I thought looked promising and an impressive number of clean sheets. At fault for a number of goals this time around. Probably partly due to way we play but that doesn't explain away all the mistakes.

Leave a comment:

• Dono77
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    I can never remember us EVER having a worse goalie !!!!
    Ademole bankole? Miklosko? We have had a few!!

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    I have backed him as much as I can, he cannot wear our shirt again even as a back up, no player can feel any confidence with that behind you!

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    I can never remember us EVER having a worse goalie !!!!

Leave a comment:

• Lozzer45
    replied
    He has cost us so many points and should be dropped. Our style means we score lots and concede too. However, he has been the guilty party behind half a dozen howellers. We would be in the playoffs with a half decent keeper. Though i would take 12th now and definitely at the start of the season.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/th...n-the-horizon/
    ‘THIS IS A HINT’ – THESE QPR FANS THINK A CHANGE IS ON THE HORIZON

Leave a comment:

• 3London
    replied
    Originally posted by middlesexr View Post
    What about making a bid to get ALEX MCCARTHY back, he's not playing much for Southampton, or SMITHIES from Cardiff.
    They was definitely better than the two keepers we have now, and might come back just to be playing.
    mccarthy Playing in goal for Southampton atm -

I do feel that every mistake we make is getting punished this season - there were 2 equally bad mistakes made in the city v Chelsea games this week to way better strikers who both missed! That being said we shouldn’t be in that position in the first place!

Leave a comment:

• middlesexr
    replied
    What about making a bid to get ALEX MCCARTHY back, he's not playing much for Southampton, or SMITHIES from Cardiff.
    They was definitely better than the two keepers we have now, and might come back just to be playing.

Leave a comment:

• gator
    replied
    Originally posted by LoftusRoadLad View Post
    Have noticed teams are set up to capitalize on our playing out from the back knowing how useless we are. Teams are setting up 4-3-3 against us.
    Also with us playing 3-5-2 passing out the back only works with a 4-4-2 set up.
    I completely agree with the 1st part of your post, teams are figuring out the way we always want to play and setting up to exploit it, I've seen teams play a 3-5-2 and pass very well out of the back, they just aren't wearing Blue and White hoops!

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Have noticed teams are set up to capitalize on our playing out from the back knowing how useless we are. Teams are setting up 4-3-3 against us.
    Also with us playing 3-5-2 passing out the back only works with a 4-4-2 set up.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    Originally posted by MYU View Post
    All he had to do is clear it high and long.
    Maybe he was told not to ? But agree he should decide for himself when to smash it up field.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    All he had to do is clear it high and long.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post

Exactly this. Part of our slowness in the back has to do with not thinking ahead. Lumley in particular. This is something the coaches can actually practice, literally armed with stopwatches to infuse the defense with a never-ending sense of urgency.
    Or, like any sensible coach/manager, you could simply switch to a style that the players have the ability to play to.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    Can't we loan a good GK?

Leave a comment:

• Qprtanpa1
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    When playing out from the back you need speed , speed of thought and accuracy we don't have this so will continue to get caught...
    Exactly this. Part of our slowness in the back has to do with not thinking ahead. Lumley in particular. This is something the coaches can actually practice, literally armed with stopwatches to infuse the defense with a never-ending sense of urgency.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X