Style of play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Style of play

This year its been unbelievably improved. This team is so good to watch. The way QPR should play.
    ​​​​​​

I think we all agree, I never thought we'd be this good if I'm honest.

Comment

The thought is can we play ugly when needed

Comment

Glorious team to watch. Love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chopper View Post
          Glorious team to watch. Love it.
          Going forward definitely.

Comment

Even at Cardiff we played some good stuff and obviously with 72% possession we were doing something right, lack of finishing then defensive miscues did us in there, we have some slick passers of the ball and some players who can take a pass, a nice combination!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

We were saying same thing this time last year..... It all then went a bit sour under McLaren though didn't it? Got different players this time though so hopefully we'll carry this positive start/approach into 2020.

Comment

This team play great football but the shocking defence will end up undoing that work. If we had a good back four we could seriously contend for the play offs but until we sign a decent centre back then we will always be a middle of the road side.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                  This team play great football but the shocking defence will end up undoing that work. If we had a good back four we could seriously contend for the play offs but until we sign a decent centre back then we will always be a middle of the road side.
                  We have Hall to yet come back and the wait for Wallace ?

Comment

I'd stick Wallace in now and pray hall stays fit but that won't happen. So we are stuck with barbet until next year when hopefully we try again for McKenna.

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
                      We were saying same thing this time last year..... It all then went a bit sour under McLaren though didn't it? Got different players this time though so hopefully we'll carry this positive start/approach into 2020.
                      the football this time last season was better defensively but nowhere near as entertaining though.

Comment

Originally posted by Dono77 View Post
                        I'd stick Wallace in now and pray hall stays fit but that won't happen. So we are stuck with barbet until next year when hopefully we try again for McKenna.
                        I may have missed it, but Wallace is a left back but what is wrong with Manning? I think he has been very good and gets up and down well doing decent work in the process.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

I may have missed it, but Wallace is a left back but what is wrong with Manning? I think he has been very good and gets up and down well doing decent work in the process.
                          Agree - Manning has done little wrong - in fact has been one of our better players this season

Comment

Agree. Instrumental in a couple of the goals yesterday.
                            "I don't read the papers, I don't gamble, I don't even know what day it is." - Steve McClaren.

Comment

Manning has been more like a wing back so can't blame him for our non existent clean sheets.

Comment

Working...
                              X