replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post

nuff said , best goal of the game
    Better then Eze's ?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Originally posted by 72bus View Post
    Hugs has gone off the boil of late , he'll know it more than anyone , stick with him I'm sure he'll come good soon
    nuff said , best goal of the game

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post

As I said above, he knows where the goal is.
    Yes!

Leave a comment:

• QPRFCJIM
    replied
    Originally posted by Shania View Post
    He did very well today.
    As I said above, he knows where the goal is.

Leave a comment:

• Shania
    replied
    He did very well today.

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by QPRFCJIM View Post
    I've seen enough from him to be confident he'll get goals if the team are playing well and he gets the service, he can finish.
    Agree with this. Midfield have been shut out a lot more last couple of games but sure we will have some more good stuff to come.
    ​​​​​​

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

You absolute wally. How can you say he’s been awful in every other match. One of the top scorers in the division but now he’s a donkey because we’ve played s.hit the last 2. Typical modern day football fan
    great post, couldn't agree any more

Leave a comment:

• QPRFCJIM
    replied
    I've seen enough from him to be confident he'll get goals if the team are playing well and he gets the service, he can finish.

Leave a comment:

• LoftusRoadLad
    replied
    He is getting in the right positions for chances but needs to get the net.

Leave a comment:

• QPRDave
    replied
    We are going to lose games, we have one of the lowest budgets, so obv we can't buy the best players.
    Our start has again got fans dreaming, we won't be top six, but hopefully we won't be bottom 6

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    Hugs has gone off the boil of late , he'll know it more than anyone , stick with him I'm sure he'll come good soon

Leave a comment:

• Ronnie Rangers
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post

He’s joint 3rd in the division pal, keep up. To be honest you mugged yourself after saying he’s not an improvement on Matt Smith so you obviously have no clue whatsoever. As I said typical modern day fan who over reacts after a few defeats, you should support Arsenal you would fit right in with them wallys.
    Id say they only sing when we are winning but some even have a moan about that.

Leave a comment:

• Shepherds Mush
    replied
    Works his socks off and makes good runs into dangerous positions but he just needs a bit more composure in front of goal.

Leave a comment:

• Fordy
    replied
    Originally posted by The Godfather View Post

He’s not even in the top 5 scorers in the division. Try and keep up, although admittedly that might be difficult for someone who can’t write (sorry, appreciate you’re giving it a good go).

He’s been poor in every game other than Sheff Wed. Missed a hatful against Huddersfield, Swansea, Luton. Outshone by Wells against Millwall.

Hope he improves, but reality is he’s been poor so far. Few who go to games have been impressed - appreciate that might be difficult to understand if you’re an armchair fan who watches streams. No worries.
    He’s joint 3rd in the division pal, keep up. To be honest you mugged yourself after saying he’s not an improvement on Matt Smith so you obviously have no clue whatsoever. As I said typical modern day fan who over reacts after a few defeats, you should support Arsenal you would fit right in with them wallys.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X