thought & hopes for the coming season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by middlesexr View Post
    What odds did you get on the top 6 finish?
    10/1 on bet 365, probably not the best odds, but went for it anyway.

Comment

Feeling very optimistic. I really want BOS to have a break through season, reckon he will too. I have a worry that Eze will peter out into a damp squib though. Generally, I feel we have the personnel to secure a very comfortable top 10 place.

Comment

I just hope we are competitive, don't give up too easy, play with a bit of pride in the badge. There were a few bright moments last season, but we were really inconsistent. I would just like to see us stay up, but something like 14th would be a decent improvement to build on. I am getting pretty excited to be honest.

Comment

I just hope that the comments and match/ performance reactions on this site entice me to take a trip to LR, and that when I go, I am not disappointed by a poor performance that shows lack of imagination, initiative and creation, and is devoid of good football,

Comment

I am hoping MW is building a new Brentford with fast, slick football. I like the way he uses young players and pace. If you are good enough you are old enough as many managers have said but not sticked to, I believe the new generation is fantastic, just look at Ajax last season..
            With a bit of luck and a decent start, midtable is possible!

Comment

Been confident in Warbs doing some good for this club since he walked through the door. Not going to get carried away but I think we are looking more at a top 10 than bottom 6.

Comment

If Hugill provides the spark for him and others to start scoring inside the box, you’ got to like how we set up for the season, Thought we actually outplayed Watford with crisp passing and decision-making. Do that in the Championship and our prospects are bright.

Comment

feeling better now with the recent signings but still think we'll finish around mid-table.

Comment

last season thought we had gone stale and given up , what happened to the team that beat leeds at home . why didn't they play like that every week . if i see a team that go out and put in 100% every week i'll be pleased

Comment

I still feel we are bit thin up front, but if our wingers and midfielders also scores a few , I hope we might surprise many teams this season. Our defence seems ok, I don`t think Furlong or even Leistner will be missed, Rangel and Kane is pretty much up to their task ahead, I feel. To me it also seems like we are defending higher then we did under McLaren. This should make it a bit easier to have a go at teams without having to play endless set of repetitions of passes out wide and back again. A funny thing that I have noticed is that Stoke is trying to do the same thing this year, playing the same way, and who knows: Maybe we will end up not far behind Stoke on the table come next May. I think they were predicted ending up just behind the play-off spots in a newspaper I read the other day.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Working...
                      X