Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wigan prepared to pay 3 million for Hugill.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wigan prepared to pay 3 million for Hugill.

We really are falling behind.

Waste of money anyway tbh
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Maybe, but he's better than Oteh.

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
        Maybe, but he's better than Oteh.
        From what I had seen, I thought Oteh would of been better, lacking confidence perhaps
        Under Les Ferdinand:
        And many more mistakes

Comment

This league is improving for every season, now Hugill might end up in Wigan! I am really worried about us selling our most consistent midfielders and replacing them with youngsters. We borrowed Wells last season and he looked almost average, 3-4-5 seasons ago he'd be one of the best in the league. Even IF we'd get Charlie in up and Cameron in as a holding midfielder I believe we'll struggle. Someone has to create the midfield chances and goals we've sold to SU, imho Eze and/or Chair will not sort that out..

Comment

Originally posted by erikmata View Post
            This league is improving for every season, now Hugill might end up in Wigan! I am really worried about us selling our most consistent midfielders and replacing them with youngsters. We borrowed Wells last season and he looked almost average, 3-4-5 seasons ago he'd be one of the best in the league. Even IF we'd get Charlie in up and Cameron in as a holding midfielder I believe we'll struggle. Someone has to create the midfield chances and goals we've sold to SU, imho Eze and/or Chair will not sort that out..
            3.5/1 for us to get relegated - probably very attractive odds for you? Personally I think we'll stay up, just.

Comment

It would in that case make us relegated in 28,5% and that I am not so sure of, we could still sign 2-3 good players and If so those odds are to short imo, the championship is always a close call.

Last season I was sure of the team being better than the season before and so we were, the cup run killed our form. This season we look worse than last season, so far..

Comment

Originally posted by knocker View Post
                We really are falling behind.
                Falling behind? It's the same for every club, just depends on where you wish to spend what money you do have. For me, Hugil wouldnt be where i'd splash £3million....

Derby, Villa etc are all screwed. to the point they are selling their staduim rights?

not sure we are falling behind but perhaps ahead of the curve?

Comment

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/...nuLwU.facebook
                  Under Les Ferdinand:
                  And many more mistakes

Comment

Apparently we want him now but on loan. His move to Wigan fallen through. Us and Bristol the front runners. Either go to Bristol and probably be involved in the play offs or come to us and scrap it out for relegation. Hard choice

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                      Apparently we want him now but on loan. His move to Wigan fallen through. Us and Bristol the front runners. Either go to Bristol and probably be involved in the play offs or come to us and scrap it out for relegation. Hard choice
                      Anyone with half a brain would come to us. Bigger club. JN

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Bigger club? Mate, back in the day yes...not any more I'm afraid. FFP is killing us, we simply cannot compete for any transfer targets at all. If you put it another way for Hugils options (not that I'd want him at Rangers anyway, I know Boro fans who he was on loan to last season who say he was a slow cart horse!) go to QPR - smashed by FFP and certain relegation candidates, or Brizzle City - no where near any FFP rulings and will be there or thereabouts competing for a top 6 promotion slot.

Comment

Originally posted by jamesnutt View Post

Hopefully staying in London might sway him. Don’t really rate him but he’s a striker

Comment

I think the point OP is making relates to fact Wigan have £3 million? I don't follow their finances but I guess they have sold some players for decent money and thus have some readies in hand. I reckon it might take a year or two before we finally start generating decent cash from our player sales..... Past year to 18 months have been more about down-sizing, pruning the wage bill and getting shot of dead wood so we are pretty cash poor compared to most rivals.

Comment

Working...
                            X