Not wanting change

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
    I dont agree with changing a manager now as dont think it would really help us at all, but i hate to say this but this makes a mockery of the crap i got with macs appointment and called a troll for it, really have no confidence in mac sorting this out, that second half was like a team playing the game out happy with the score staying as it was, more asif we was happy for a draw, has eze playing upfront in wells position til the 80thg odd minute, alarming tbh
    I kind of agree with you, SM looked to have us playing well organized football and getting results but 7 losses on the two is disgraceful and there would have been a full meltdown on this board if Ollie had done that!
    @gatorTFC

Comment

To early to discuss this but we need to give him a chance with the players next season.

Changing managers just take the club back, he needs to learn and then put things in place, it takes a bit of time.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        To early to discuss this but we need to give him a chance with the players next season.

Changing managers just take the club back, he needs to learn and then put things in place, it takes a bit of time.
        At his age, that`s a bit late. No sure I would call him a master tactitian, but with all the injuries we have had, I will not blame him too much..

QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post

Have u got crap on here not on here surely
          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post

I partially agree but consider we could go down and will Mac even want to stay given further squad restrictions next season?
            @gatorTFC

Comment

One thing thats come out of this atm, is i took up that bet with Hal (billy bleach) as he kept bringing it up and personally pmmed me about it in the end, before trying to get me banned, i was sure i placed the bet with him before our loanees came in, but i couldnt remember, so being a gentleman i kept to the bet but felt i might aswell of passed him the money over straight away, and we placed a £50 bet that hal thought we`d end up higher than last season & me not, tbh was not confident about it at all, but since this really poor run hes disappeared lol
              http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Very annoying to hear his post match comments ,copy and paste "we are so close" !!!

Comment

What else can he say??
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

STEVE McClaren is eager to get on the training field and work on his sides defensive mistakes as soon as possible after his sides 2-0 defeat at Middlesbrough.

QPR will have faced eight sides in 24 days by the time they host Leeds United on Tuesday night.

And that repetitive nature of Saturday/Tuesday has made it difficult for the R’s to work on fixing their problems following a seventh straight Championship defeat.
                    This is a tough Middlesbrough team who are going for promotion and you can see why. STEVE MCCLAREN
                    “We’ve had seven games in 21 days and another two coming up and that’s not allowing us the time on the training field to iron out the mistakes,” McClaren told www.qpr.co.uk.

“We’ve Leeds on Tuesday and then we have Brentford. Then there’s a week before the next one and personally, I can’t wait for that to get back on the training field because that’s where we can correct these mistakes. In the meantime, we have to have a right go on Tuesday.

“Every team in the Championship can have this sort of run but it’s not nice, it’s horrible going through it.

“It will be the making of character for us though and generally the players have shown resilience in the face of adversity. But we have got to do it again now and not doubt ourselves.”

The R’s boss though wasn’t hiding from the fact that his sides were poor in the opening stages at the Riverside.

QPR were 1-0 down after just two minutes when Jonny Howson took advantage of a ricochet before Ashley Fletcher crashed a second home on 32 minutes.

And McClaren admitted both goals were avoidable against a side who are gunning for promotion.

“The goals were avoidable,” he said. “The chances were avoidable. Once they got two goals up then this is a team that is very strong going for the top two who are strong defensively who don’t let many goals in.

“We knew that and we had good opportunities, balls flashed across and one-on-ones, we had about three chances that we could have scored from. But overall you can’t concede goals as early as we did against a very strong team and expect to win.

“At half-time, we said that we needed to show character and keep a clean sheet and have a right go. I think the players did that but this is a tough Middlesbrough team who are going for promotion and you can see why.”

QPR were without talisman Luke Freeman for the trip to Teesside with the midfielder nursing a slight hip problem.

But McClaren is hopeful of having him back in the week.

He confirmed: “We’re hoping Luke will be available. We missed him today, his creativity. It’s not as bad as we first thought and there’s a chance for Tuesday or next Saturday.”
                    Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                    Work Best When Open...
                    @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

The starts we are having are putting us on the backfoot, we can't keep coming back from going behind

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        What else can he say??
                        That we weren't good enough and accept we are in a terrible run(Our worst in many many years,maybe decades ),just stop saying how close we are after every defeat

Comment

Agree that the manager has to sometimes call a loss for what it was -- crap -- and pledge to do better moving forward. Unlike most of our last seven losses, this was was fully deserved. So say it. Best to all Rangers fans...

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post

That we weren't good enough and accept we are in a terrible run(Our worst in many many years,maybe decades ),just stop saying how close we are after every defeat
                            Having slept on it, I think I agree with you, Rebel R`s. .
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Hodgson done alright at Leicester yesterday and man City a few weeks back, not bad for the oldest prem manager ever, just saying.....

Comment

I don’t mind Steve getting stick for a bad sub here and there etc but to say his brain isn’t fresh is unjust for me. He’s a very very healthy man. He’s of sharp mind and fit as a fiddle, cycling swimming etc. I think he’s a better manager now than he’s ever been for all his experiences and we need to rely on him to get us out of this. He needs more time, more of his own ideas and players. Very interesting to hear they haven’t trained properly for 3/4 weeks because of the fixture pile up and we know his strength is the grass and examples of this is wins immediately after international breaks. He won’t panic he’s seen all this before and needs everyone to stay calm with him

Comment

Working...
                                X