Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Same but he hasn’t got a strikers instinct. Still gutted we lost that.

Leave a comment:

• CroydonCaptainJack
    replied
    I still don't know why BFG didn't hit that with his left foot.

Leave a comment:

• Jimmy Floyd Rabbit
    replied
    Troy Deeney would want to worry about his horrid mashed up teeth tbh.

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    replied
    Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
    Savage did say that QPR were unlucky to lose and were the better team,but lacked a finishing touch.
    I must of missed that bit.

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Savage? To$$er of the highest order

Leave a comment:

• Rebel R's
    replied
    Savage did say that QPR were unlucky to lose and were the better team,but lacked a finishing touch.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Careful norths, a certain Chewits lover may question your comment about BFG having an open goal.

I thought BFG, as a defender, did well to stretch his leg onto that ball, and for a split second, I thought it was going in.
    Also agree with the majority of your OP, especially RS, guys a douche of the highest order.

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    To be fair to Savage he had Taarabt in his pocket when we played Derby (I think it was Derby) a few years back.
    Mind you, he dined out on that for months afterwards, reminding anyone and everyone who could be @rsed to listen. If Taarabt had let his talent do the talking, he’d have run Savage ragged. Instead he let the blond ponce continually rile him up during the game, which let’s face it was Savages trademark routine.

Leave a comment:

• MYU
    replied
    I wonder what it is we did to him?

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    as gordon strachan told savage on tv , " you stole a career" , as for troy deeney the ugliest footballer on the pitch

Leave a comment:

• qprjeff1882
    replied
    All we can do is try and get winning again and show these people we were good. Some people though will never give the opposition any credit. Savage must be still bitter when the whole ground sang "Robbie Savage you look like a girl" the season we were champions. And Deeney should know better as only a few of seasons ago they were where we are. Thinks he's now some sort of world beater. Leistner had him in his pocket all game.

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Savage is an out and out ponce, he’s never liked us.

Leave a comment:

• northampton rs
    started a topic Robert Savage.

Robert Savage.

I wanted to post this up last night, but was so Angry I decided to hold fire.
    I don’t know if anyone like myself watched the Watford game on BT Sport, but Mr Savage was co commentator along with the Exellent Ian Dark.
    What is his problem with our club ?, not a good word to say and constantly criticising .
    According to him BFGs miss was an Open goal (Sitter) and he cost us the game ?? After all he is a defender !.
    I know we lost but limited an 8th in the Premier League side to one shot on goal (From a corner that never was) and out played them for the Majority.

Another thing that annoyed me, Interview with Troy Deeny saying what a great second half performance from them, and how it was Our Cup Final !!
Working...
X