No announcement yet.

Oteh gone to Walsall...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At last we we agree on something. Eze does need to give and offer more as he’s good enough but drifting through games currently when he should be bullying opposition and taking it to them

Comment

For me chair should of been given a few games there to give eze a rethink about his game. Half the reason why our last manager didnt always play him.
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

I wonder if it will ever stop?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          No afraid your wrong again, your making a habit of this, thought Eze was ready last year non of the others.

I will let Kevin Gallen know you think he’s wrong
          The only one that was ready for the odd game and coming off the was Smythe !! as I said earlier the youngsters weren't ready and we were left with Smith Mackie and Washington up front and that was a recipe for drossball

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post

Lol ive got my own mind thanks westy, i dont need persuading by others views, i know what i see & for me out of the youngsters smyth & chair are easily good enough, just need game time but in our team in my opinion, otehs still raw but has the right attitude it seems asin fighting spirit and just needs games under his belt to give more confidence and calmness, eze obviously is first team already but for me needs to knuckle down and get a littlle agression into his game asin fighting for lost balls, too many times see him ducking out of challenges, add that side to his game and work etthic and he`ll improve massively.
            Pinky why should he do anything different at 21 he's played every game for S Mc bar Pompey last week , so his manager must think he's doing well , so why should he take posters advice and change his game

Comment

Pinkie, Happen to have some sympathy with your view on loaning out players but you continually miss or ignore the point about playing youngsters last year. People wanted the young players to be given a chance because Ian History's hoof ball was rubbish and he played Mackie, Washington all the time. No one really had any idea if they were ready or not and we weren't about to find out by him playing one kid one week and another the next, then forget them. You have a point about Eze too. If he's worth his place he should at least have Chair breathing down his neck as competition as SMC clearly doesn't see that role for Freeman.

Comment

Working...
              X