X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leicester Mark
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie
    A healthy 11,000+

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    What was attendance. Loads more fans then I expected. Loads of Leeds in Ellersie

Leave a comment:

• HertsHoops
    replied
    Originally posted by SIDEV88 View Post
    Passing through London for the weekend, and my old man was an R's fan. Can you buy tickets on game day at the stadium? Would love to see my dad's old team play
    If you are the American gent outide the boxoffice around 1 'ish then hope you enjoyed the game as much as we did ! You R'sss

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Originally posted by West Acton View Post

Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up
    It’s to stop Leeds being in the home end, not making it hard for QPR fans. Tickets have been available for ages including today so not much excuse in my eyes.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
    I'd still turn up and be at box office one hour before ko, if they won't sell one I'm sure people will have spares or an R will get one for you.

Leave a comment:

• West Acton
    replied
    Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post

Looks like you need to be registered on the QPR database prior to 21st December.
    Crazy mate. We need the money but are putting in restrictions to make it impossible for people who fancy game last minute to turn up

Leave a comment:

• Itsonlyagame
    replied
    Originally posted by Fraggy View Post

I'm on the bench
    Surrounded by our first 11 ...

Leave a comment:

• Timmy the Doc
    replied
    Cheers, thought I'd chance my arm.

Leave a comment:

• Fraggy
    replied
    Originally posted by acricketer View Post
    Close your eyes and stick a pin in the stadium seat map.
    I'm on the bench

Leave a comment:

• acricketer
    replied
    Close your eyes and stick a pin in the stadium seat map.

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    Passing through London for the weekend, and my old man was an R's fan. Can you buy tickets on game day at the stadium? Would love to see my dad's old team play
    £15 pay on the day. Earlier post is someone having a joke, the whole stadium is open and there will literally be thousands of empty seats, enjoy the game and hope we win for your old man.

Leave a comment:

• 72bus
    replied
    plenty of tickets on the door , get along if u can

Leave a comment:

• SIDEV88
    replied
    Cheers, thought I'd chance my arm.

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    18,000 full house. Cup fever and all that......

Leave a comment:

• Alanwycombe
    replied
    Originally posted by Bigsteve View Post
    If you have Season Tickets they should be automatically loaded onto the cards.
    Don't rely on that mate, I'm a season and they printed me a ticket. Mates too.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X