By the end of this season...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• By the end of this season...

We will have fourteen players out of contract, that's including the three loan signings. Their will be another number of players in 2020. The club needs to work hard on these contracts, especially the ones that mattered most. We know what happened at the end of last season. Hope the club will not offer 'playing for free' contracts only!

Personally only see it as a problem if the players out of contract are ones we wish to retain. If there not were saving money once there off books

Comment

Seems very topical on the forums but we are on an International break I guess.
      I am sure the club are well aware of the contract situations but work to do I agree.

Comment

I'm not to sure the club knows what policy we are in at the present time are we still in the policy of scouring the lower leagues and premier league for young players to enhance their careers ?
        i could well be wrong but I don't see the same enthusiasm there was a year ago for future of that policy , noting that some of what we the fans considered as bright prospects falling down the pecking order

Comment

Conversely, some of those players will be panicking that they will be without a club at the end of the season.

Am sure those that we really want to keep will be offered new contracts at the right time.

Comment

Working...
          X