The right Manager for the right job... WARNOCK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The right Manager for the right job... WARNOCK

Years of watching football I always feel I can tell a manager who won't do well.... The reason is poor recruit sees club get managers in who are not right for that club at that time ! QPR has had a few over the years and they got right over the years. Example Pulis going to Stoke ! He was the right man for that job, or Dave Beasant at Wimbledon, Even Alex Ferguson at Man Utd. It often in my opinion doesn't mean where these managers fail or even succeed that they are either the best or the worse ! Simply the right man at the right time.

Last year for all his failures to me Holloway was the right man for that season and even though I was against getting rid of him I saw many peoples opinion about his as fair... He was not the best tactically nor was he going to win us the league any time soon but I felt save we wouldn't go down. Now this leads me to McClaren... for me he is NO championship manager ! He is one of the worlds best coaches but when you have a relegation team you need someone who can motivate the players and play dirty to get the points... THIS IS NOT MCCLAREN !!! I thought most knew this?

So... What do we need... well again in my opinion Warnock is not a Premiership manager.... with time he might be able to keep a team up but eventually you will need to replace him for a experience premier league man... Warnock left us too early and we replaced him with a complete numpty !!

All I can hope is Mr Warnock sees that he will be on his way from Cardiff and feels one last tango in paris and join QPR before the end of September...

Not this again surely

Comment

lets bring messi here too whilst we're at it!

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
        he gash now
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
          Nah, he is too far past his best
          Minds Are Like Parachutes.
          Work Best When Open...
          @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

does adel taarabt having his coaching badges yet?

two birds/one stone and all that.

Comment

if you talking 2 birds ,collymore your man that way if you throw in a peep hole
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

He'd never come back here, and rightly so.
                And to think a lot of people on here were happy to see him replaced by JFH .....

Comment

Working...
                X