No announcement yet.

Best 2 players on the pitch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I thought freeman was dog turd. Was awful in first half and even worse second.

Comment

Originally posted by HertsHoops View Post
      So 4 loans in then ?

Why sell the best keeper in the division for a bag of chips (because we have 2 good young keepers ready to step up) then loan in another ?
      its how the club operates mate.
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Kakay head and shoulders the best player. Eze was AWOL second half.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
          kakay was very good. just needs to practice some crossing.

freeman had a blinding first half.

also bidwell and eze both had very good games.

plenty of promise shown today, just need a few key positions sorted in the loan window and we will be ok.

new keeper, new cb and two new strikers.

I'm hopeful and fully support McClaren.
          Can I say that post is totally out of character for you mate. I am normally way more optimistic than you but I felt a very hard season beckons if today is any guide. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post

Can I say that post is totally out of character for you mate. I am normally way more optimistic than you but I felt a very hard season beckons if today is any guide. Hopefully I'm wrong.
            Was there today mate, and saw what McClaren was trying to do. it is the way forward to play out from the back and to counter attack. what we lack are a good keeper, a cb with pace to play alongside liester, and a pacy forward.

I will concede that we need to play with wingers and woslek needs to be at least on the bench.

My main concern though is the lack of a confident and composed keeper who commands his area. ingram seems to love hugging the goal line too much and did not see much shouting coming from him.

A good preformance on tuesday will get a positive vibe going again.

We can only live in hope.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
              Kakay and Eze for me aswell.
              Lots of posts on a few threads about the midfield now Shania...........

Comment

kakay man of the match he wanted to get forward and make things happen . eze and freeman good in patches but we don't get the ball to them enough , saying that they both need to find space quickly and demand the ball , leinster was solid ... worry about the keeper and thought we played it around to much at the back

Comment

To be fair to Ingram he made a world class point blank save early in the game to deny Leon Clarke, which kept us in the game.

Comment

Working...
                  X