• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An opportunity to make some money

Betfair odds on Ipswich to beat QPR on Tuesday:

1-0 9.5/1
    2-0 18/1
    3-0 47/1

If we all put £15 on the last option we will have sufficient cash to pay for next seasons season ticket.

never betted against my team. Was very tempted verus Scunthorpe United and even forecast a 1-0 defeat. I did not expect to beat my Peterboro.

Ipswich is a tough call, they have a pretty good record at our place even when we've been playing well.

One consolation is that we are actually playing Ipswich at home and not Gillingham
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      never betted against my team. Was very tempted verus Scunthorpe United and even forecast a 1-0 defeat. I did not expect to beat my Peterboro.

Ipswich is a tough call, they have a pretty good record at our place even when we've been playing well.

One consolation is that we are actually playing Ipswich at home and not Gillingham
      we have the gills to look forwards to nxt season tho!!

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post

I did it once Pete, against Vauxhall Motors. We were playing really bad at that time and had similar atmosphere at ground to what we are currently experiencing. Got 10-1 on Vauxhall Motors to win ......in 90 mins. So we lost the game and I lost my tenner.

Comment

A better way of saving more money is not to go next season, until we have a firm commitment on ticket prices, spending and managers. That's a much safer bet of being in profit.

Comment

we should murder Ipswich, didnt we just steal their best striker?
            its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

he is ineligible

if Keane had any sense, he would allow him to play
              ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
              THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Good does that mean we can play our proper striker, well arsenals anyway
                its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Working...
                X