Bent came across well in his interview on off site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bent came across well in his interview on off site

Just watched the Marcus Bent interview on the off site and i have to say thought he was very honest and pragmatic, definitely did not get dragged into any of that bull comments that that plonker interviewer tries to get players to say.
    The future's Amit the futures not orange

Agree with you and hope he does well for us and good luck to him.

Comment

I thought so also
      Kept the faith!

Comment

very well indeed, you could feel he's a no-nonsence 100% trier, and with believable confidence
        Last edited by Olly; 03-02-2010, 01:19 AM.

Comment

lets hope he plays as well as he talks

Comment

Marcus

Spoke to a friend who is a Sheff Utd supporter, had really good things to say about him and surprised no one else came in for him.

Has great link up play, reads the game really well, gets in to good positions, good ball control, may not be a 20 goal a year man but sets up plenty for others.

Sounds a bit like Vine when he was on form.

Comment

He appears to be quite bright, good luck to him.

What I would like to see more than anything on the pitch at Rangers is a successful partnership up front.

Over the years we've had partnerships such as Allen & Goddard, Ferdinand & Gallen, Byrne & Bannister, Furlong & Gallen, Marsh & Bridges and Bowles & Givens

Whenever we've had this kind of partnership in the past things improved for the club and we were always a handful for any defence.
              I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

Come on let's face it he's had plenty of experience of first interviews at new clubs..
                "Originally Posted by qblockpete
                QPR will finish at least in the Play offs
                Swansea will finish in bottom 6
                Middlesboro will finish champions"

Comment

Originally posted by writtler View Post
                  Come on let's face it he's had plenty of experience of first interviews at new clubs..
                  I was thinking the same ;D

Actually, I was thinking that I would come across excellent in an interview...doesnt mean I'm a good player though

Comment

Working...
                  X