Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAO Pete question about unpaid TAx

Pete,

Many of you may have missed Eghams claim here last night that RW was sold to pay a TAX bill. I pressed him but as usual he didn't back this up.

Any truth in this or is Egham attention seeking again?
    Last edited by Boo Radley; 27-01-2010, 10:23 AM.

Boo carry on insulting me!!

Comment

I dont think theres any truth in this, albeit could be wrong. As i understand it we've made a pretty penny on players - circa 4.5million this season

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
        Boo carry on insulting me!!
        Back it up Egham or stop making things up sonny

Comment

Boo everything I've said on this board I've made up, I don't hear anything I'm a joke of a poster!!!
          There you go mate that's what you want to hear now off and leave me alone!!
          Sorry mods I'll take my 3 points, but the club I love lost has just lost 5 zip and in dire straights and I've got this clown attacking me first thing!!!

Comment

hey

hey hey hey,come on guys your only rowing, because you are hurting
            i know the feeling inside i feel like ive died,but we must nor row at each other more now than ever i feel we should stay together

EGHAM HAS GOT SO MANY THINGS CORRECT,HIS THOUGHTS HAVE TO BE TAKEN SERIOUSLY,but the truth is knowone can know one hunded per cent the truth,lets all get on ,now

Comment

I cant wait to see what happens when we go 0-1 down on Saturday, there will be fireworks.

Comment

There's gonna be fireworks no matter what mate

Comment

Originally posted by eghamhoop View Post
                  There's gonna be fireworks no matter what mate

I think you are right mate

Comment

Listen to the coward of the county, the very last line, "Sometimes you gotta fight when you're a man."

Comment

AGree with Paul Mason

Thiknk the fans will be behind the team at 0-0 at the start, go 1-0 behind and its not going to be nice.
                      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Working...
                      X