Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Todays match being off hit me in the pocket!!Anyone else?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Merry Ploughboy View Post
    Can we arrange a collection for Neil so he stop whinging about £18 bleedin quid, ill start with 3p and the steam off...no..no..stop merry you ll be banned my boy
    Well you have lots of money otherwise you would sympathise,its not just tomorrow though is it?

Comment

weve all lost dough on booking cheap travel and hotels, what about the 40 Dutch firm coming for the weekend, have they started thread after thread about losing their money or not seeing Rangers!! NO- now who do I make the 3p cheque out to old boy??
      From the Hills of Kerry
      To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

weve all lost dough on booking cheap travel and hotels, what about the 40 Dutch firm coming for the weekend, have they started thread after thread about losing their money or not seeing Rangers!! NO- now who do I make the 3p cheque out to old boy??

here, here, too many me me me me merchants on here

Comment

I am not starting threads just on my behalf, Have I shot your wife because you quite clearly dont like me? I thought only chelsea fans hated me. :very_sad:

Comment

Just lost £40 quid, train from Plymouth.. Funny as I was real pleased with the price i got about a month ago. Not quite so pleased now!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
              I am not starting threads just on my behalf, Have I shot your wife because you quite clearly dont like me? I thought only chelsea fans hated me. :very_sad:

hate is a bit strong, isn't it

Comment

Originally posted by PLYMHOOP View Post
                Just lost £40 quid, train from Plymouth.. Funny as I was real pleased with the price i got about a month ago. Not quite so pleased now!!!!!!!!!
                Still travel,enjoy the scenery...dont give your money away.

Comment

Originally posted by F_Block_Tifosi View Post
                  No, these boys are from a team called De Graafschap

there supporters group is www.brigata-tifosi.nl

we have an alliance with them now. unofficial that is.
                  Cheers pal. There is a big crowd of us who play football every year against a load of dutch guys too. We alternate countries each year for a big match, this year is our turn to go over to Holland. They are all Rangers mad and come over somewhere between 5-10 times a season to watch QPR play. They're a great bunch of guys.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                    Cheers pal. There is a big crowd of us who play football every year against a load of dutch guys too. We alternate countries each year for a big match, this year is our turn to go over to Holland. They are all Rangers mad and come over somewhere between 5-10 times a season to watch QPR play. They're a great bunch of guys.
                    good to hear, maybe the club should think of some sort of pre-season tour over there as i know we have loads of Scandinavian supporters that go way back

Comment

Neil you should start charging for forcasts,via paypal.
                      Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        i dont hate you at all,just pulling your chain. Have you had a shot at my wife??? lots have
                        From the Hills of Kerry
                        To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

i dont hate you at all,just pulling your chain. Have you had a shot at my wife??? lots have
                          Oh good..I want to get along with as many of my fellow R'ss as I am able to.

Its b4 the watershed so I'll get back to you on the other bit. ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Originally posted by pkloft View Post
                            good to hear, maybe the club should think of some sort of pre-season tour over there as i know we have loads of Scandinavian supporters that go way back
                            Lol PK. The Dutch will be well impressed that they are suddenly Scandinavian

Comment

Originally posted by Mutley View Post
                              Lol PK. The Dutch will be well impressed that they are suddenly Scandinavian
                              Opppsssss sorry chaps

Comment

Can we have venga boys,2 unlimeted played in homage before there arrival
                                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Working...
                                X