No announcement yet.

Alex McCarthy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agree Norths, just another spell at warming the number one up and the occasional cup game.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Just moving about clocking up those transfer fee bonuses without doing a stitch of work. Kerrching.

Comment

Not sure why do many of our fans held him in such high regard

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Not sure why do many of our fans held him in such high regard
          Because he's a very good keeper wests . Should've let green go and kept McCarthy imo, as luck has it weve 2 great keepers in smithies and Ingram . What happened to that Southend keeper we were looking at a while back ? Name escapes me
          Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
            Because he's a very good keeper wests . Should've let green go and kept McCarthy imo, as luck has it weve 2 great keepers in smithies and Ingram . What happened to that Southend keeper we were looking at a while back ? Name escapes me
            Dan Bentley. He signed for Brentford

Comment

Bentley - gone to Brentford

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                Bentley - gone to Brentford
                Cheers norths that's him , he'll be busy this season then !!
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Agree should have been in front of green but I would have had a toilet brush on the line instead of gutless. But four clubs in two years tells us everything we need to know just a decentish keeper not a top one and not as good as the hype some posters put up nor worthy of moans when he departed

Comment

Talented for sure but seems to be happy to make a career out of being a number 2. Michel Vorm and Asmir Begovic the other names that sticks out, dont really get why some people are happy to do this but good luck to them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                      Talented for sure but seems to be happy to make a career out of being a number 2. Michel Vorm and Asmir Begovic the other names that sticks out, dont really get why some people are happy to do this but good luck to them.
                      Wouldn't say Begovic necessarily, was a proper number one for Stoke and started to take that spot and really challenge Courtois for a good while at chelsea.
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by Jeems View Post
                        Some footballers just love training, but are afraid to play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                          Just moving about clocking up those transfer fee bonuses without doing a stitch of work. Kerrching.
                          exactly Kev. Gets a fat old paycheck with each move along with most likely a decent wage.

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                            Wouldn't say Begovic necessarily, was a proper number one for Stoke and started to take that spot and really challenge Courtois for a good while at chelsea.
                            I saw it a massive step down for him, I think he's a brilliant keeper but he only got in the Chelsea team due to Courtois' injury.

Comment

Hiw much did we get from Palace for him?
                              Saint paid them 2 million.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Hiw much did we get from Palace for him?
                                Saint paid them 2 million.
                                Undisclosed fee

http://mobile.qpr.co.uk//news/articl...r-2567806.aspx

Comment

Working...
                                X