X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shania
    replied
    Originally posted by moon_safari View Post
    If I'm honest don't hear that much these days, but got told this and am passing it on.
    Great.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
    Hitman, stick moon straight to the top of the itk table son. Great shout mate.
    #only1moon
    #itklegend
    #1militkpoints

well done fella

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Mcleod
    replied
    Hitman, stick moon straight to the top of the itk table son. Great shout mate.

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    the quicker its done, the less chance is of another club hijacking the deal

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Originally posted by Awin View Post
    SSN says medical is tonight

I like this new way of doing deals.. Fee agreed.. Personal terms agreed and medical all on the same day
    #JFH Out!

(Sorry not a fan of all the # thingys but couldnt resist)

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Awin View Post

I like this new way of doing deals.. Fee agreed.. Personal terms agreed and medical all on the same day

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Deridene View Post
    Sky reporting personal terms and fee agreed, Medical this evening.
    Welcome to the party

Leave a comment:

• QPR Richard
    replied
    Originally posted by Fordy View Post
    Contrary to claims I can assure you talk of #pufc striker, Connor Washington, going to #QPR are wide of the mark
    That's from journo on Twitter who called JFH to us early doors. Looks like he's off to Reading. We're probably looking at 34 yr old Italian journeyman striker
    You gave us an assurance that talk about Washington coming to us is wide of the mark. What do you make of today's development, and what is the latest on the 34 yr old Italian journeyman striker?

Leave a comment:

• Hitman34
    replied
    great news. hopefully announced tonight

Leave a comment:

• Deridene
    replied
    Washington done and almost dusted

Sky reporting personal terms and fee agreed, Medical this evening.

Leave a comment:

• Nick
    replied
    Would still like to see a lot more of JET, but for what ever reason aint getting game time. Something definitely aint right there behind the scense!!....

Anyway - young, English, good goal return, surely £3mil in the modern game is a bit of a steal??... also am I right in thinking 64 goals in 60 games for St Ives?? Ok its St Ives but fark me thats still 1 heck of an eye for goal...

Leave a comment:

• maidstone_hoop
    replied
    Let's just not expect Washington to be up to the level of Charlie straight away.

He's got potential but Charlie was a special signing/ player for us. If Washington can come in and get 15 plus goals a season then I'd be very happy.

Get him a decent partner who can chip in with a similar amount and it's good business by the club.

Leave a comment:

• Mattyqpr
    replied
    Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Yea that'll be cheap
    An extra £3m for Gayle rather than Washington. Hardly breaking the bank when we've got plenty of shite that could raise the money to make it workable.

Leave a comment:

• moon_safari
    replied
    ��

Leave a comment:

Working...
X