• Bluehoop
    replied
    Originally posted by Lunar Jetman View Post
    So glad my little rant made then pull their finger out

Leave a comment:

• Lunar Jetman
    replied
    Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    Was reported yesterday that terms were agreed between the Club's and between us and the player: Deal subject to a medical last night. Was that all just BS because we don't appear to have gone any further. Deadline day medicals take about an hour, we are at circa 24 hours and counting
    Aaaannd Signed...

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/co...d-2910112.aspx

Leave a comment:

• klonk
    replied
    Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
    If the club are taking their time to do a thorough medical, I would chalk that up as an improvement...
    ...although my money is on the delay of the announcement being down to problems with twitter.

Leave a comment:

• stainrodisalegend
    replied
    Was reported yesterday that terms were agreed between the Club's and between us and the player: Deal subject to a medical last night. Was that all just BS because we don't appear to have gone any further. Deadline day medicals take about an hour, we are at circa 24 hours and counting
    If the club are taking their time to do a thorough medical, I would chalk that up as an improvement...

Leave a comment:

• Mattyqpr
    replied
    Sky just shite at getting things right.

Barry Fry said medical was today which makes more sense rather than a Monday night!

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Because we are in no rush to get an announcement out. Club can let the media team do some clip editing etc.

Leave a comment:

• nasser95
    replied
    Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
    I might renew
    TBH, don't think Sunderland fans would be too bothered either way mate.

Leave a comment:

• Bluehoop
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Awin
    replied
    I give the lad 20-30 mins of his debut before certain fans fully informed by a commentary or Twitter feed decide he is a league 1 player at best and that it was an evil Les plan to sell us down the swanny.

Leave a comment:

• SteveQPR1975
    replied
    I might renew

Leave a comment:

• SpongeParr
    replied
    Haha deary me, I was reading a gossip column and Gillingham were on there. It was like when you are slagging off your boss to a mate, but then message your boss by accident!

Leave a comment:

• qpr4life
    replied
    Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
    I'm sure Sponge didn't mean to put Gills, possibly predicted text!
    Im sure that will be the answer.

Leave a comment:

• Hertford Hoop
    replied
    Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
    Reading FC actually might be.
    I'm sure Sponge didn't mean to put Gills, possibly predicted text!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X