• Show
Clear All

• Olly
    replied
    Another fan we've lost...

Leave a comment:

• Rangers77
    replied
    As I say he was nicely put in his place. One fella walked in front of the car slowly. Very slowly. Haha.

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    Surprised he got away with it then

Leave a comment:

• wewillbeback
    replied
    Originally posted by skranger View Post
    I heard it was a woman driving ...
    No it wasn't, it was a guy who look of east European origin, he weren't saying anything when I walked past but was taking a lot of Flak from 1 Rangers fan

Leave a comment:

• skranger
    replied
    I heard it was a woman driving ...

Leave a comment:

• A Man Without A Clue
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Anyone see it ? Revving his engine in road full of people with a guy in wheelchair in road, few fans confronted him but backed off as guy was aggressive. I heard him say to one guy he would smash his glasses in. Guy in car was a total price and I wished sodeon had belted him. A few of our so called hero's bottled it,I have never seen a guy more deserving of a smack,he stuck his head out of his car window and said he would do all the qpr melts. This was at full time on Elderslie road.
    I take it , it was sh1t car ? cos this loon was taking a big risk with it!

Leave a comment:

• vblockiain
    replied
    the toilets seem to have a magnetic quality at my age so i am usually at back of exit queue!

Leave a comment:

• James1979
    replied
    Rush hour? Takes a while to get out of those bloody cramped exits but an hour is pushing it!

Leave a comment:

• jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by vblockiain View Post
    Why do they open up Ellerslie rd to cars before the crowd has left it happens every week that someone drives past Ellerslie exit at rush hour I have kicked a few cars recently & i am over 65
    Chap

Leave a comment:

• vblockiain
    replied
    Why do they open up Ellerslie rd to cars before the crowd has left it happens every week that someone drives past Ellerslie exit at rush hour I have kicked a few cars recently & i am over 65

Leave a comment:

• loftbalcony
    replied
    I am the OP and this is first time online since last night, I had kids with me and I was not the one giving the driver verbals, plenty were and then embarrassed themselves, if you can't back verbals up then keep it shut, I only posted see if Any on here saw it so if some think that's a strange post then they are entitled to their opinion.

Leave a comment:

• superhoop67
    replied
    if he had been reving his car up in the C club he wold have come well unstuck

Leave a comment:

• jfish
    replied
    Originally posted by QPR Taylor View Post
    *plum
    Brilliant

Leave a comment:

• Northolt_Rs
    replied
    Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
    Anyone see it ? Revving his engine in road full of people with a guy in wheelchair in road, few fans confronted him but backed off as guy was aggressive. I heard him say to one guy he would smash his glasses in. Guy in car was a total price and I wished sodeon had belted him. A few of our so called hero's bottled it,I have never seen a guy more deserving of a smack,he stuck his head out of his car window and said he would do all the qpr melts. This was at full time on Elderslie road.
    Yeah typical Ellerslie melts. Now if this had happened in SAF in front of A blocks finest....different outcome entirely.

Leave a comment:

• Ed the Ball
    replied
    Is it really worth getting nicked for some #### in a motor giving large, he was probably a scum fan.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X