Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile Redknapp blames QPR drop on lack of spending...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
    I respectfully disagree.

Buck always stops with the Board - in this case for two simple reasons:

1) They were responsible for not sacking HR sooner.

2) They were responsible for not hiring a CEO or other board member with footballing experience to furnish them with objective and impartial expert advice - particularly so when you have an overseas based Chairman. In that regard, HR (and MH before him) saw our naive and incompetent Board coming a mile away, bending over and with their pants firmly around their ankles.
    Stan I don't get how you are disagreeing with me I would say you are agreeing with me.
    Hughs and Redknapp have fell short to say the least but they are far from the only one's which is
    becoming more evident each day

Comment

Originally posted by dogsrrs View Post
      Stan I don't get how you are disagreeing with me I would say you are agreeing with me.
      Hughs and Redknapp have fell short to say the least but they are far from the only one's which is
      becoming more evident each day
      I disagreed dogs only in the principle i.e. if one man is responsible for the mess it has to be the Chairman of the Board, as he's always where the buck stops. Other than that we're in agreement.

Comment

Most of Harry's signings were good, but Hughes had brought in too many #### players with too long contracts. Harry did not have enough time to get rid of those players.

Comment

Never liked him never wanted him and will always be a karnt fact
          R's

Comment

arrys best move for us was to get rid of the dead wood and get us promoted (just) . He was OK but failed in the market and tactics in the summer. Selling Simpson, going 5 at the back which was a disaster and selling Remy with no replacement was our undoing.

Comment

Working...
            X