Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imforeverqpr View Post
    Champ player no
    Did you see him play in the championship? Poor all around. Done the sa,e thing as he did in the prem. runs into the corners loses the ball and we often get countered.
    Hate wingers with no end product so frustrating. Phillips has already demonstrated what a winger needs to do.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
      Ok your on the wind up. Austin is goals guaranteed imp. Always scored where ever he has been. No need to be bitter to a good player who has proven hs worth.

If we kept Austin somehow we would go very close to going straight back up.

I respect the view of the honourable gentleman but Austins will come and go.... Austin wants PL

Comment

I respect the view of the honourable gentleman but Austins will come and go.... Austin wants PL
        I think Austin is quality but I do agree with this, it's just the difficulty in finding a replacement who can score 20 goals a season.

Comment

Champ player no
          Nope, can't cross a ball without it going out of play

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
            I think Austin is quality but I do agree with this, it's just the difficulty in finding a replacement who can score 20 goals a season.
            Rhodes

Comment

Working...
            X