We must be careful what we wish for

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We must be careful what we wish for

I like many fans feel absolutely embarrassed by my club today, this relegation has been coming since HR stayed on after promotion went on a ridiculous pre season jaunt failed to buy a striker to partner Charlie as well as shoring up an ageing defence and fairly talentless midfield and the review of the playing staff and coaches was not carried out by the board.
    We shipped too many late goals we had no pace and really struggled to play consistently for 90 minutes.
    The answer was not CR a coach who will be joining Villa in the closed season with no first team experience.
    The answer was not LF bought in as a PR stunt to placate the fans
    The answer was not bring in youngsters at that stage to show us the youth getting ripped to pieces.
    In my honest opinion in January we should have looked to bring in a proven Manager to settle the ship down use the loan market and give our club a fighting chance.
    TF is the frontman of QPR and he talks through Twitter to the fans apart from the odd appearance at a local boozer.
    Is he solely to blame?
    HR over the hill and short of ideas is he solely to blame?
    Players over paid and overly contracted are they solely to blame?
    I think a mixture of all but this is to blame we support Rangers when is it ever easy?

Personally I don't want to go back to the days of buckets, 8000 average home gates and the threat of Fuham Park Rangers.
    I shall dust myself down take some flack from opposing fans, go on holiday and look forward to next season.
    We are QPR THEN NOW and FOREVER.

100% correct, but could've saved yourself 20minutes typing time by just saying were a ####ing shambles.

Comment

Working...
    X