Is the 2014/15 squad worse then the 2012/13

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is the 2014/15 squad worse then the 2012/13

We gave the 12/13 squad some proper kannings and abuse but is this current shower any better?? they for me have got away with some of the abuse that squad took
    2012/13
    66.67%
    2014/15
    33.33%

It was easy to blame the 'French Africans' and the foreigners in 2012/13. Players took all the abuse. Can't do that this year as they're predominantly English. Hence all the blame going to TF

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
      It was easy to blame the 'French Africans' and the foreigners in 2012/13. Players took all the abuse. Can't do that this year as they're predominantly English. Hence all the blame going to TF
      Cannot agree more mate blown a few arguments out the water they were the easy target. Looks like our British players lack as much appetite as our French African Cousins

Comment

Originally posted by oldskoolturk View Post
        Only retards were doing this.

The club is ####ed at every level. The board are clueless, HR & now Ramsey aint up to much as managers, our coaches are from the days when English football was brainless, a lot of our fans want lower league sluggers rather than football players.

Should've just let Hughes try and sort it out tbh.

For what it's worth, both squads would have stayed up if we'd just signed a couple of decent defenders. Having Caulker, Samba, Rio, Dunne, Hill, Ben Haim doomed us imo. Only Ned is worth anything at this level. ####ing embarrassing to watch.

Comment

This squad is just diabolical
          You Rsssssss

Comment

No just run far worse

Comment

Both squads were and are equally poor. I would argue apart fro, today this years squad have played for the shirt more just massively lacked quality.

Comment

The club is run by amateurs from top to bottom...got exactly what it deserves!
                you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

What happened to the poster that used to bang on about French Africans all the time? W12 something or other?

Comment

Doesn't matter if they are French Africans, Chilean, Brazilian etc etc etc, none of them have ANY love for the club or understanding of our history and are only here for the cash !

Comment

really am pig sick of this lot, won't be renewing my ST and will be making fleeting visits next season. Like the Labour party, we need a new leader and a complete overhaul of personnel
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Working...
                      X