Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fire Ramsey now. Let's see out the season without a manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is appointing the manager for next season? Sir Les?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Zamora because we have a TOTAL absence of strikers right now; he should be used in one more season as a spot substitute.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
        Zamora because we have a TOTAL absence of strikers right now; he should be used in one more season as a spot substitute.
        No! cant handle another season of watching him lumber around. Thanks for the playoff goal & good luck.

Comment

I like Bob, but he's shot. Those two cracking goals have to be his retirement present.

Comment

Bobby was given an extension by HR with the view that he would be an impact sub as his hip injury was an issue

I think he has done amazingly well considering he has been asked to play 90 mins more often than not - sometimes twice in a week.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
              Man's a clown. Club's a joke. Team is s hit.
              Ha ha, you'll feel better in the morning Rangers!

I'll just say this: we are going down but it isn't Chris Ramsey's fault.

Personally, I'm still on the fence with regard to Chris Ramsey - I still think he might do a good job for us next year. IMHO we have been undone this season by our poor central defence and CR has not had any opportunity to put that right (by bringing in another central defender to replace Caulker).
              'Only a Ranger!' cried Gandalf. 'My dear Frodo, that is just what the Rangers are: the last remnant in the South of the great people, the Men of West London.' - Lord of the Rings, Book II, Chapter I - Many Meetings.

Comment

Should we have beaten arsenal, Spurs, Everton and Chelsea as part of our poor home form? We lost fer at a bad time too.

Comment

Originally posted by Greengrass View Post
                  Should we have beaten arsenal, Spurs, Everton and Chelsea as part of our poor home form? We lost fer at a bad time too.
                  Beat three of them and drew with the other under Warnock and Hughes in 2011- 12.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                    Pointless the emotional reason we signed him again is part of the reason why we are down now

Comment

Pointless. Won't do anything better for next season.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Agree with every word of that. Except the 'Ramsey had nothing to do with it'. While still s hit we were better under Redknapp. Much better. At home anyway. Ramsey must have the worst ever stats in the history of the PL.
                        Not worse than Paul Hart I believe.
                        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                          Not worse than Paul Hart I believe.
                          A comparison with Paul Hart... Nuff said!

Comment

Originally posted by dsqpr View Post
                            Ha ha, you'll feel better in the morning Rangers!

I'll just say this: we are going down but it isn't Chris Ramsey's fault.

Personally, I'm still on the fence with regard to Chris Ramsey - I still think he might do a good job for us next year. IMHO we have been undone this season by our poor central defence and CR has not had any opportunity to put that right (by bringing in another central defender to replace Caulker).
                            Er. No. I'd still fire him

Anyone on here notice that Caulker has broken his hand. Anyone on here care? I don't.

Comment

Working...
                            X