do any of you know acton very well

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do any of you know acton very well

i could go and watch qpr at the the stag in acton lane but are there any parking spaces,ive looked on google there are lots of roads at the back of the pub
    do any of you know if there are any spaces,i dont want to go all that way and not be able to park
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

There is a shopping car park, look out for churchfield road, and the shopping centre is called the oaks, hope that helps mate
    You Rsssssss

Comment

ok

ok thanks harry mate thats good because all of roads that ive googled around have got parking restrictions

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        i could go and watch qpr at the the stag in acton lane but are there any parking spaces,ive looked on google there are lots of roads at the back of the pub
        do any of you know if there are any spaces,i dont want to go all that way and not be able to park
        Think your alright after 5.30
        C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Not sure Ted but I parked there on the road next to the Stag on a Sunday afternoon. I thinks its ok after 6.30pm

Comment

Watch it in windmill in acton loads of rangers watch in there and can park from 430

Comment

Recommend 'AppyParking' - great app for finding parking. Tells you the zones, restrictions, free parking times etc. for all areas.

Comment

could hit the windmill

could hit the windmill as long as they are showing it

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  could hit the windmill as long as they are showing it
                  They show all Rangers games mate. I watched Sunderland in there and they were advertising WBA away too. Given were the only Prem game tomorrow they will be showing as there will be no other match

Comment

deffo on in the stag tomorrow. parking restrictions finish at 6. proper boozer.
                    p.s. no problems parking nearby.
                    Last edited by scooter lad; 06-04-2015, 10:07 PM.
                    Nothing to prove

Comment

Working...
                    X