Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR 1-2 Everton: Chris Ramsey sees positives despite defeat

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32008448

QPR head coach Chris Ramsey is perplexed as to how his side came away with no points after a good display in their 2-1 defeat against Everton at Loftus Road.

The bloke is deluded!

Comment

Perplexed ? Jesus wept he needs sectioning

Comment

####
        R's

Comment

Fella has been purplexed since the day Les got him the job. So out of his depth. Worst premiership manager ever???

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
            http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32008448

QPR head coach Chris Ramsey is perplexed as to how his side came away with no points after a good display in their 2-1 defeat against Everton at Loftus Road.
            The only positive from today was the introduction of Vargas, someone he's left out of the team since he came, C.R is clueless deluded and is way out of his depth as a coach at this level, he may be alright coaching 16 & 18 year olds, there are plenty to blame for the fiasco that is Q.P.R. I was listening to the radio on the way back and one journalist hit the nail on the head says Leicester,QPR,& Sunderland will be relegated, and us and Sunderland are 2 of the most poorly run clubs,I think he was spot on, our club has everything wrong from top to bottom, he said we maybe replaced by Bournemouth,Middboro who 2 of the best run clubs around

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
              The only positive from today was the introduction of Vargas, someone he's left out of the team since he came, C.R is clueless deluded and is way out of his depth as a coach at this level, he may be alright coaching 16 & 18 year olds, there are plenty to blame for the fiasco that is Q.P.R. I was listening to the radio on the way back and one journalist hit the nail on the head says Leicester,QPR,& Sunderland will be relegated, and us and Sunderland are 2 of the most poorly run clubs,I think he was spot on, our club has everything wrong from top to bottom, he said we maybe replaced by Bournemouth,Middboro who 2 of the best run clubs around
              I hope Bournemouth don't get promoted, we stand a good chance of getting him in the summer.

Comment

See, he's remaining positive-but today was near enough our last chance. No more time to be positive, 4 points adrift now and we need a lazarus miracle! Don't see us picking up many points between now and the end of the season. I hope we can do it, and will support every game. Heart says we can do it, head says no chance.

Comment

We did create a few decent chances and looked good towards the end. He's hardly going to say we were shyte and are going down.
                  "When you went to the corner and saw our fans celebrating the way they were you just wanted to be part of it" - Shaun Derry after we beat the scum 1-0

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                    Var gas has been injured

Comment

fine margins today hit the bar twice

Comment

Shame he didn't comment on the negatives. Although to be fair, he'd still be talking.

Yet another disgraceful striking display from Zamora, more pointless game time for Hoilett and Sandro must have set some sort of record for misplacing passes and losing posession when under no pressure at all. Coupled with the usual insistence on behalf of our defence to gift goals like Santa giving out presents, it all made for yet another pretty depressing episode.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                          I hope Bournemouth don't get promoted, we stand a good chance of getting him in the summer.
                          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                            Shame he didn't comment on the negatives. Although to be fair, he'd still be talking.

Yet another disgraceful striking display from Zamora, more pointless game time for Hoilett and Sandro must have set some sort of record for misplacing passes and losing posession when under no pressure at all. Coupled with the usual insistence on behalf of our defence to gift goals like Santa giving out presents, it all made for yet another pretty depressing episode.
                            He's been a pony signing full stop. 3 goals in 40-odd games!!!! The fact he was given a new contract last summer tells you everything you need to know about our club. The place is a joke and needs sorting...

Comment

Working...
                            X