Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Ian Holloway Get Us Into to the Play Offs This Season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#Believe

Comment

Shaky last 15mins v. 10 men. I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        Playing against 10 men is not always easy.

Comment

Originally posted by jmelanie View Post
          Playing against 10 men is not always easy.
          If it's Barcelona

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            This. Especially as Norwich still managed to have a man over in some attacks towards the end. A lot of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
              does it matter anyway? Most people would be happy to see us playing a bit of football and having a go. That would be an improvement.
              That's what alot on here said under jfh. Just wanted passion and entertainment. Well we got that yesterday, walking down south Africa road to white City after the game I enjoyed listening to people's comments about the game, everyone positive with an excited tone, that alone says alot as it's usually heated comments about manager and formation etc. Can we make play offs?, well we are only 4 points off so it's possible but I'm not getting carried away as I'm happy with yesterday and a few more at home like that will do for me at the moment

Comment

^ exactly, let's just try to enjoy some decent, exciting football for a change and see where it takes us. If we get into the top 6 then great, if not then we will be stronger next year and give it another go. At least we will get a bit if entertainment along the way

Comment

Just seen a video of Bircham in the dugout on Saturday singing along to "we're by far the greatest team"
                  I doubt there's another club in the country where you'll see that !
                  I'll tell you what, if we did make the playoffs and win at Wembley again, can you imagine the outpouring of emotion amongst Olly, Birch and the fans. Just thinking about it gives me goosebumps.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

We will make the playoffs!! The Phoenix has risen, the slaying of Ipswich will only strengthen and unite all Rangers together. Numbers will swell as the march to Wembley has begun !!!!!!!
                    Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                      We will make the playoffs!! The Phoenix has risen, the slaying of Ipswich will only strengthen and unite all Rangers together. Numbers will swell as the march to Wembley has begun !!!!!!!
                      Beat Ipswich and we could be in business brother !
                      “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                      Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Itsonlyagame View Post
                        Beat Ipswich and we could be in business brother !
                        Amen to that mate, mad league!!!

Comment

Originally posted by loftbalcony View Post
                          passion and entertainment
                          that'll do me. Don't give a fvck about the play offs quite frankly. If they come they come but I'm like no pressure, just want them to enjoy themselves and the club to find itself again. Plus don't want to hex anything by hoping things might happen. Game by game.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                            Don't give a fvck about the play offs quite frankly.
                            Same here. While I want us to do as well as we can, at the same time I think we could do without the circus of the Premier League while we are rebuilding the club IMO.

Take a big hit at it next season !

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                              Same here. While I want us to do as well as we can, at the same time I think we could do without the circus of the Premier League while we are rebuilding the club IMO.

Take a big hit at it next season !
                              Bowlarks mush , we've been rebuilding for years now. I still mastabate over mackie scoring the third v the scousers!! Prem ain't as good as the championship for atmosphere but be great to see another away day v the scum.

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                                Bowlarks mush , we've been rebuilding for years now. I still mastabate over mackie scoring the third v the scousers!! Prem ain't as good as the championship for atmosphere but be great to see another away day v the scum.
                                Been a great rebuilding job so far hasn't it?

Proper rebuilding starts now, IMO, with everyone pulling in the same direction for the first time in years.

Comment

Working...
                                X