Trevor Kingham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Kingham

Trevor Kingham came over from Turkey a few weeks back and went to the Derby v QPR game with his brother Peter. Then after a few days in England went back to Turkey.
    Sadly after getting back to Turkey, and I'm not sure of the sequence of events, but Trevor suffered another heart attack, having had one about two years ago. Peter told him to get a flight out of Turkey .... neither of them knew it was a heart attack Trevor just felt reallt ill. On the plane Trev complained to the air-steward of pains, so they got an ambulance to meet the aircraft on the run-way at Gatwick, whereby he was rushed to the East Surrey Hospital's intensive care unit.
    Like I say, I'm not 100% on this info as I had a bad line whilst talking to Peter.

Peter told me that Trev's now in the National Heart Hospital, I don't know when Trev came back to England, but this has all happened in the last few days. Pete told me Trev's heart has virtually split in half. It's not good news as Pete says his brother can't talk, but he can hear. Trev's ex-wife Joanne and his daughter Louise are with him, but the odds are really stacked against Trevor.
    Thats the news I have on Trevor at 2.30pm this afternoon -On top of that, with flight cancelations from Turkey, it took 22 hours for Trev to get back to England.

Thanks for reading, I hope to have some better news about Trevor soon.

Joe Hylton.
    R.I.P Steve Edwards, Neil Roberts & Trevor Kingham
    Our "BROTHERS in HOOPS"

Don't know the guy but send our best wishes.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Don't know the guy but send our best wishes.
      Seconded.

Comment

That's really sad news and wish Trevor a speedy recovery.

Get well soon mate.

Comment

Best wishes to Trev proper rangers fan!!!
          Last edited by West Acton; 03-10-2010, 12:49 PM.

Comment

Trevor is QPR through and through and thanks for the update Joe and lets all hope he gets well soon

Comment

Used to travel on the coaches Pete and Trevor ran in the late seventies.

Hang in there Trev

Keep believing Pete
              Last edited by Lord Charles; 28-09-2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Best of luck Trevor. Used to go on his coaches mid 80s. Top Fella!

Comment

had some cracking away days on the coaches the boys ran - hope things improve but from what you've posted it don't look good this getting old thing is a right bar5tard - good luck Trev and if you're reading this Pete all the best from The Northken and The North Kilburn Tribe - remember Notts County away and the tear up with The Forest boys that always made Trev smile - remember running up n down Nottingham City centre and our battle cry "no prisoners" - we were all crazy n young - sadly now we're all still crazy but vunerable to 5hite like this - really really bad news

Comment

went to blackpool with Trevor and peter in 1971 to see QPR hope he gets well soon

Comment

Yes, I knew Trevor years ago too. Sad news Joe, and thanks for posting.

All the best Trev x

Comment

Originally posted by Lord Charles View Post
                        Used to travel on the coaches Pete and Trevor ran in the late seventies.

Hang in there Pete
                        Same here, good blokes the pair of 'em.
                        My very best wishes for a quick recovery, Trevor.

Comment

yeah

trev as commander in cheif of the famous northolt i send you all my best wishes,all of the big families of northolt are willing you on to get fit again
                          you are one of the trully loveliest men ive ever known

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE GOD SAVE MY TREVOR HES A TRUE RANGER THROUGH AND THROUGH

AND BEAUTIFUL TREVOR I LOVE YOU
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Really sad news
                            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Enjoyed many an away trip with Trevor & Peter. And some fun times in the LSA in Smuts when it first started up.

Thinking of them both and hoping for some good news for Trevor.
                              Rangers legends, best of luck to them.

Thanks for sharing Joe.

Comment

Working...
                              X