Thank The Lord...ITS NOT JIM !!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank The Lord...ITS NOT JIM !!!

I genuinely have not a clue who it will be, but I just had to make sure !!

Its not JIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can go back to the speculating
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

maybe it's Colin Calderwood then?

Comment

haha! God pete, you sound like youve just avoided a heart attack!!!
      Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Don't know.

All, I can get is that "its not Jim Magilton".

Still, think it will be a 10 days at least before we know for sure. When its official, it will be official

you'vebeenrangered...........

That drum was going to go over someone's head !!
        THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

HAHA! Do it anyway, tear the place up!!, You'vebeenrangered is rather long winded, call me Dave, its easier and actually my name....

I reckon it will be one of Gus Poyet, LDC, Wise, Boothroyd.

But id like it to be Gerry Francis, or El Tel, perhaps im aiming to high but gotta be hopeful, skyes the limit IMO.
          Last edited by Youvebeenrangered; 15-05-2009, 04:18 PM.
          Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Magilton needs to go and prove himself in the lower leagues a bit like Ince and Grayson before he could even think about getting a Championship size club.

A bit like Gary Waddock who has done a good job at Aldershot.

It's always difficult for ex players or number 2's to take over at a club they have been at for a while.
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/1882QP...5398272?ref=ts

Comment

Jim Magilton it is then!

Comment

Love you Pete

Comment

I really wish everyone would calm down. Its not even close season and everyone seems to be getting way to excited.

It'll be Flavs decision, he wont be around for another week or two, and when he makes his decision, those further down the foodchain will find out.

It'll be what it'll be. We wont have ANY say in it, and we wont have ANY comeback once the decision is made. Its called a dictatorship, and thats how it works.

Now.......take a deep breathe........and relax......
                  QBP 20th August 2009..."To be fair, I'm glad we are top of the table (for agents fees). Shows we are not a selling club anymore."

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Clunge View Post
                    I really wish everyone would calm down. Its not even close season and everyone seems to be getting way to excited.

It'll be Flavs decision, he wont be around for another week or two, and when he makes his decision, those further down the foodchain will find out.

It'll be what it'll be. We wont have ANY say in it, and we wont have ANY comeback once the decision is made. Its called a dictatorship, and thats how it works.

Now.......take a deep breathe........and relax......
                    Quite agree! but where the fun in that! i want to spend the next 2 months whipping myself up into a hysteria so that i can feel completely let down and miserable the moment the first goal hits our onion bag next season

Comment

Agree

But, we ALL needed to know ITS NOT JIM

Comment

Good!!
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

out of that list u stated pete jim is prolly top 2 on it.. says alot for every1 else!
                          Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                          Lovejoy: "No?!"
                          Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                            I genuinely have not a clue who it will be, but I just had to make sure !!

Its not JIM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we can go back to the speculating
                            TTF for that, WTF has JM ever done in management?
                            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

if it turns out now to be JIM then i think pete will go into hibernation for a season

Comment

Working...
                              X