No announcement yet.

What will become of this board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In answer to the original post I believe Evil Les has gone extra evil and is sorting a deal with the devil which allows him to bring in all his mates, especially ones who are black and have a Spurs connection it our form improves... One draw back is that I heard Evil Les now has to sacrifice babies

Comment

It'll all change on here the moment we lose a game - Holloways tactics torn apart, substitutions questionned, Les Ferdinand Voodoo dolls on sale....

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        It'll all change on here the moment we lose a game - Holloways tactics torn apart, substitutions questionned, Les Ferdinand Voodoo dolls on sale....

And which player will be the next useless ####, not fit to be playing in the football league, robbing a wage, etc...

My money is on Lynch after a sending off

Comment

Originally posted by Tim View Post
          And which player will be the next useless ####, not fit to be playing in the football league, robbing a wage, etc...

My money is on Lynch after a sending off
          Sorry that role has already been taken by caulker.

Comment

It might not be players, but the muppets on here.

Comment

What stadium??
              The early bird catches the worm but the second mouse gets the cheese....

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                It might not be players, but the muppets on here.
                Hey, Olly!

Comment

Originally posted by 1974Rs View Post
                  What stadium??
                  You know ,the fictitious one we all used to argue about
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Talking of being right.... I was an early bird in the JFH outers and was slagged off for it then called for Ollie and even backed him when he had a dreadful start thanks to Jimmy's players!

I also knew and stated Washington would come good as he can't play the lone role and isn't a winger (just like when harry ruined Vargas here)

I'm still to be proven right about Goss who I came on here raving about after his 15 min cameo on sky at Reading but stand by my prediction that he will become a regular 90 minute player for us in the next 6-12 months.

We can't moan about anything as we have a side full of energy and desire who cost the club a fraction of years gone by. We have a manager who knows how to get the best out of them. We have owners who leave it to the football men.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                      Talking of being right....

I'm still to be proven right about Goss who I came on here raving about after his 15 min cameo on sky at Reading .

Even though he didn't play against Reading...

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                        Talking of being right.... I was an early bird in the JFH outers and was slagged off for it then called for Ollie and even backed him when he had a dreadful start thanks to Jimmy's players!

I also knew and stated Washington would come good as he can't play the lone role and isn't a winger (just like when harry ruined Vargas here)

I'm still to be proven right about Goss who I came on here raving about after his 15 min cameo on sky at Reading but stand by my prediction that he will become a regular 90 minute player for us in the next 6-12 months.

We can't moan about anything as we have a side full of energy and desire who cost the club a fraction of years gone by. We have a manager who knows how to get the best out of them. We have owners who leave it to the football men.

Wasnt it 15 min cameo against newcastle not reading unless im mistaken?
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Well like a stopped clock, we're all right at some point on here. There are people who wanted JFH out early doors, but who didn't rate Washington, people who thought JFH needed more time who did rate Washington, people who didn't rate either who also didn't rate Ned, people who wanted Harry to stay on, people who never wanted him, people who rate Tony F, people who don't, people who wanted Olly, people who didn't, people who changed their minds, some who didn't... You get the picture...

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                            Well like a stopped clock, we're all right at some point on here. There are people who wanted JFH out early doors, but who didn't rate Washington, people who thought JFH needed more time who did rate Washington, people who didn't rate either who also didn't rate Ned, people who wanted Harry to stay on, people who never wanted him, people who rate Tony F, people who don't, people who wanted Olly, people who didn't, people who changed their minds, some who didn't... You get the picture...
                            Wanted that plank JFH out almost instantaneously;
                            Always rated Washington;
                            Like Ned, but sometimes think him nervous;
                            Wanted Harry to go after Wembley, but when he stayed, was fine. Wanted him to go after WHU away;
                            Always rated Tony F, but think him a tad naive and far too much of a Guardianista;
                            Happy when Ollie was appointed (but any one but that plank Jimmy would have done me...)

Simple.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                              Always rated Washington;
                              Wanted Harry to go after Wembley, but when he stayed, was fine. Wanted him to go after WHU away;
                              Always rated Tony F, but think him a tad naive and far too much of a Guardianista;
                              Happy when Ollie was appointed (but any one but that plank Jimmy would have done me...)

Simple.....
                              So basically, what you're saying is this is all your manifestation! I take my hat off to you 77, it's good.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                                Always rated Washington;

Simple.....
                                His point was, everyone has opinions, some are proven right some are proven wrong, in hindsight.

But football ain't like maths, you can be 100% right.

Apart from about JFH.

Comment

Working...
                                X