Force their hands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Force their hands

all ring the club up,tweet email,do the same to local press and just dont attend till he goes.If nxt home game there is only 5/6k they will get the message.
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Yes, be vocal, outspoken, make ourselves heard.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      Yes, be vocal, outspoken, make ourselves heard.
      Agree but they should know how we feel by now . The reaction on Saturday spoke volumes . Lets wait and see what happens this week no one really knows what was said in that meeting other than those there

Comment

"Yes this is exactly what we need... It really helped Blackburn, didn't it..."

Comment

It is very simple, businesses are hurt the hardest by loss of revenue. If they see that people are now claiming refunds and just buying less tickets, they will not be able to ignore it. And it does not need a contrived campaign inviting accusations of its participants wishing to hurt the club - people are already having the knee-jerk reaction of spending less and attending less because they are fed up. Most of the fans have to work hard to earn a living and are less and less keen on wasting money on the sado-masochistic rituals that pass for QPR matches this season, presided over by Marq de Sad.

Comment

we are fac ked anyway if he stays so why not.

Comment

It is very simple, businesses are hurt the hardest by loss of revenue. If they see that people are now claiming refunds and just buying less tickets, they will not be able to ignore it. And it does not need a contrived campaign inviting accusations of its participants wishing to hurt the club - people are already having the knee-jerk reaction of spending less and attending less because they are fed up. Most of the fans have to work hard to earn a living and are less and less keen on wasting money on the sado-masochistic rituals that pass for QPR matches this season, presided over by Marq de Sad.
              spot on fur ball

Comment

Originally posted by fisnik View Post
                "Yes this is exactly what we need... It really helped Blackburn, didn't it..."
                Blackburn were skint, we are not skint yet. I'd say paying several million pounds to see the back of Mr. Hughes right now for a chance of survival with a new manager is a much more prudent financial move than keeping Hughes and going down with Hughes.

Comment

Marq de Sad.
                  Very good Kirill.

Comment

boycotting next home game is the last thing we need. It's one we can win and I will be there whether MH is or not.
                    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

I think its worth remembering that our support isn't make a jot of difference to some of the players. Whilst I didn't agree with Blackburn's attitude towards Kean, I don't believe he had lost the dressing room the way Hughes has. Granero openly ignored and defied Hughes on Saturday when told to mark a player from a short corner. Players are leaving training as soon as they can and have little interaction with Hughes, who now involves himself so little in the training that he has alienated himself with them. They don't like him, he's dull, uninspiring, which isn't surprising, Hughes does precious little but attempt to absolve himself of failure. He and Mark Bowen are so clueless in their preparation that its embarrassing to see them say otherwise.

I, like many here have watched the lads warm up pre-match, on many occasions I've seen Bowen have no control of the players, they don't respect him. Often the warm ups become disjointed and no one looks really sure what is going on. A bit like the performances on the pitch.

I digress.

I think the board need to be made away of the situation and we do need to boo Hughes and certainly boo Fernandes for persisting with this disgrace. Because it is a disgrace. I think a lot of the players need booing as well. It's all well and good advocating supporting the players but some of them have been utterly abysmal, against Reading we tried to lift them, against Southampton we tried to lift them and aside from Nelsen, Mackie and Taarabt it was a waste of time. The attitude of other players was abhorrent.

Do I want to boo my own team when I pay £600 a year for a season ticket? Of course I don't but how dare those players perform the way they have. I want to see the heart restored to my club. I want to see Fernandes admit he was wrong, admit that chasing superstars was a mistake that we should have built a side based on desire to succeed not desire to earn. As Michael Hann said recently "It doesn't matter who we get in now because it can't get any worse". I don't want to see any superstar managers, I'd like to see QPR do what West Brom and Norwich did, get a manager who can work on a modest budget with modest players. Speaking of West Brom, their team they put out on Saturday that beat Chelsea cost them a net spend of £4m. They've built over the years and been sensible in doing so. If ever there was a footballing business model to admire, there it is.

Comment

Originally posted by silvercue View Post
                        boycotting next home game is the last thing we need. It's one we can win and I will be there whether MH is or not.
                        'one we can win'............
                        you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

None of our games look eminently winnable.

Comment

i say boo the ****

Comment

at this moment the fans seem as enthusiastic as the players
                              Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                              X