Will this clip cure my insomnia?
      Let's find out tonight
      Banning people is no longer my hobby,
      but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
      http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Geezer that bangs on about Bowles and reserve team what a complete and utter bore and absolute prat

Thought club done great job for Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Geezer that bangs on about Bowles and reserve team what a complete and utter bore and absolute prat

Completely agree Wests, as I do with Clive. He made his point but just wouldn't STFU about it:

Originally posted by Clive Whittingham
          A good ten minutes of the evening, in the questions from the floor section, was spent criticising the club for not doing enough for Stan Bowles following his Alzheimer’s diagnosis. The background being events such as evenings with Rodney Marsh and Glen Matlock have been planned by supporters off their own backs, but they feel the club has been obstructive/unwilling to get involved and, for instance, make the W12 club available without charging for security and waiting staff. LH knew little about this and took the criticism – which went on for some time – on board and said it would be dealt with.

Personally, without wishing to cause an argument, this felt a little bit like ‘what have the Romans ever done for us?’ QPR used to be absolutely abysmal when it came to treatment of its former players – each week a guest on the QPR Podcast would lament how they never heard from the club, never get invited back etc. Thanks to the hard work of the press and commercial teams at Loftus Road, as well as the Community Trust, and particularly Ian Taylor and Andy Evans that has been completely turned around.

The club has already arranged the Stan Bowles Day, and the 75/76 reunion, this season, with funds raised for the Alzheimer’s Society and the Bowles family through specially commissioned shirts and programmes. Stan has been on the pitch numerous times, his family have been put up in hospitality, his ex-team mates have been put up in hospitality. Ian Taylor, in particular, gave up his own personal time to work on these events and make them the success they were. I thought it was unfair to hammer the club for quite so long on this, particularly naming Andy and Ian personally after they’ve done so much. http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/footbal...s/news/41064/?

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post

I thought the same myself mate. Hope his behaviour is enough to stop him from getting an invite to the next one.

Hardly surprising the club don't put on many of these if that's the thanks they get.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
              Completely agree Wests, as I do with Clive. He made his point but just wouldn't STFU about it:
              I think West & Clive were 100% spot on, the club have done a lot to help, only so much they can do whilst they try keeping costs down.

I see what he was trying to do, why not get all the football clubs Stan played for and see if they can all work together and do something?

Comment

That hoos bloke loves the sound of his own voice as much as that fella harping on....lets hope he walks the walk!! Was a let down with les out-no real answers about recent events on the pitch or his plans etc. The whole one and a half hours was a total load of old b ollix and nothing was learnt by your average punter...everything on the long finger. First time to watch one-might just stick to the reviews on here as usual-great post turk btw.
                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
                  Thanks for that report!
                  Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                  That hoos bloke loves the sound of his own voice as much as that fella harping on....lets hope he walks the walk!! Was a let down with les out-no real answers about recent events on the pitch or his plans etc. The whole one and a half hours was a total load of old b ollix and nothing was learnt by your average punter...everything on the long finger. First time to watch one-might just stick to the reviews on here as usual-great post turk btw.
                  Cheers guys! Hopefully you found it useful!

Comment

Working...
                  X