Competition - QPR GOALS - Game 27 - Burton v QPR - Saturday Jan 13th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Competition - QPR GOALS - Game 27 - Burton v QPR - Saturday Jan 13th

A season-long competition based on QPR league goals, and the overall game result. There are two ways of scoring points.

Rules:

1) Enter the QPR goals total in each game from zero upwards. Just QPR goals only. Correct forecast wins 1pt.
    https://k2b-bulk.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayI...CEnded&guest=1
    2) Enter the final result as W, D, L. This is a separate forecast, and points are awarded independently of QPR goals. Correct result as W, D, L wins 1pt.

3) If you have both right, get in for 3pts! (1pt. bonus)

4) Any game entries with 1-0, 2-1 for example, will not count because of forecast confusion. Just QPR goals only.

5) If there is more than entry from the same player (as in an accidental oversight), the last one will take precedence.

6) Late entries cannot be accepted once the game has started, even if no score, because it causes rows.

Example entries are:

0D
    0L
    1W
    1D
    1L
    2W
    2D
    2L

10 Prizes: The 'SAVVY' card game.

The 'SAVVY' card game. For 3-6 players (8+), but can be played with 2.

'Good judgement gives you a definite edge in this fascinating prediction game where correct calls win you points - you've seen what cards have gone, so you know what to do, right? Do you play, or pass and give the next player something to think about? Get it wrong and there are penalties. Get it right and you're on a roll. You do know when to stop don't you?

This is the ultimate 'Push Your Luck' game format, as the odds will move between all levels of doubt and certainty. Endless banter as player judgement can always come under hilarious scrutiny.

Winners: First 10 places. Join in any time. Results will generally go up the same or next day at the latest.

Best score is 2W= 3pts. 3 players

QPR GOALS is 2 = 1pt. 2 players

End Result is W = 1pt. 3 players

Maximums for Leweshoop, lymehoop, two in a row, Socal,

72bus
    still in the lead.
    Last edited by Olly; 03-01-2018, 11:44 AM.

Comment

god damnit i'm doing terrible...

2W

Comment

You're thereabouts, long way to go yet. I admire Fraggy's persistent optimism, but I'm not sure in what season he's expecting to get the only 3 goal result.

Comment

1W

Comment

3W

Comment

2w

Comment

Flipping heck olly thought id put us down for a 2w on the cardiff one and looked and its not there ffs, i honestly thought id put it down, olly put me down for the points and the 2 w against cardiff please, you know im being honest. Theres too many of these competition threads that all look the same and i get confused
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

2w
                  http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

OH YES it is, but was on page 2!

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                      OH YES it is, but was on page 2!
                      Correct. It had slipped down due to all the recent threads

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                        Correct. It had slipped down due to all the recent threads
                        Oh no it hadn't! It was in Fans Competitions, that's where I saw it this morning!

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Flipping heck olly thought id put us down for a 2w on the cardiff one and looked and its not there ffs, i honestly thought id put it down, olly put me down for the points and the 2 w against cardiff please, you know im being honest. Theres too many of these competition threads that all look the same and i get confused
                          Pinkie, what you did was put down 2W for the game before, the Millwall game. The table that's under the Cardiff game is for the Millwall game. Tomorrow's Burton results will appear under next Saturday's upcoming game number 28 against Middlesborough, which I will put up tomorrow night. You'd better be confused by all this or I give up.
                          Last edited by Olly; 12-01-2018, 12:50 PM.

Comment

2W

Comment

Originally posted by Olly View Post
                              Oh no it hadn't! It was in Fans Competitions, that's where I saw it this morning!
                              Yes, and then I moved back to QPR section following your request this morning! Along with an apology I might add! You just didn’t bother checking to see it had slipped down to page 2. #CalmDownOlly

Comment

Working...
                              X