No announcement yet.

Fans consultation meeting 03/05/17 - Minutes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AECOM do a lot of work where I am based and to be honest I wouldn't hold out too much hope of anything being done anytime soon.
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
      In 28 years there won't be a state pension. They have brought out nest and other pension schemes to prepare people to provide for themselves
      It is a problem all over the world (and especially so in Japan) with ageing populations. Unless we are forced to save ourselves there won't be enough to support us. Less working age people supporting an ever growing % of older people. It was a problem no government wanted to tackle but was never going to go away.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
        It is a problem all over the world (and especially so in Japan) with ageing populations. Unless we are forced to save ourselves there won't be enough to support us. Less working age people supporting an ever growing % of older people. It was a problem no government wanted to tackle but was never going to go away.
        Yet there all too happy to give away millions in aid!
        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Well I'm still planning being alive at 60 I'm fit as a fiddle
          said that myself at 40 wests , everythings an effort now at 50

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
            said that myself at 40 wests , everythings an effort now at 50
            its all downhill wests from 40

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
              its all downhill wests from 40
              Not necessarily!

Comment

Is that you Stan?
                I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Lol ffs stan

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    Which is the reason Merkel was very happy to take in 1m Syrians....they don't have enough young Germans to pay for the pensions for the older ones. It's actually a lesser problem here than in many other countries

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                      Lol ffs stan
                      Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                      Is that you Stan?
                      Nah, just my 'virtual' PT. He's pretty good tbf!

Comment

Originally posted by upperloft View Post
                        They haven't Layed out that sort of money. Nowhere near it.
                        I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

Originally posted by Hertford Hoop View Post
                        Is that you Stan?
                        Stan's a bit older ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                          I think you'll find that they have, if not slightly more. I can link you to some very detailed accounting but you have summon the will to live to get through it.........

Much more to the point right now is how you'd value the club..... More on this to follow.

So what about TV money from 2 Seasons in the prem? Parachute payments? Sponsorship and kit deals? Gate receipts? If they spent that plus £250m of there own money then they really are incompetent.
                          C'Mon You Supaaaa!!

Comment

Leave it out fellas I'm only 38 and always thought life began at 40

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                              Leave it out fellas I'm only 38 and always thought life began at 40
                              It does mate. Just ignore those grumpy oldies. Age is only a number (and maybe the odd wrinkle)

Comment

Originally posted by amusant View Post
                                From the very start, this was a complete farce.
                                Uncle bungle claiming he was going to build a 40k stadium on land that did not belong to him.
                                I personally think this was all a con just so as to get the go-ahead for his property development.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X