On way home - QPR 2 Millwall 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On way home - QPR 2 Millwall 2

Lively night and a get out of jail card used, first half was really poor, no cohesion and lack of movement, midfield trio who were excellent Saturday were overrun and outfought, upfront Mackie and Washington looked poor, could have been worse than 1-0 at H/T as Millwall went close on a few occasions.
    Second half much the same, with Robinson trying his best to give goals away, tonight he had a shocker, at 2 down it looked all over, Ollie went all out attack and last 20 minutes we battered them, Smith and Sylla caused panic in their defence and ultimately we could have nicked it in the 94th minute, Freeman hitting the bar from a free kick.
    To me tonight was a point gained as we struggled for long periods of the game, Lua Lua is certainly the best crosser we have, Pavel and Bidwell watch and learn.

Not sure if Ned was injured, odd substitution if not.
    Cannot really name a MOTM as everyone was either bellow par,or at best average.

Millwall fans spent most of the game chanting that Ollie is a ####, lively atmosphere and a good noise in the small 12,600 crowd.

Good summary and actually decent point saying hard to name MOM I'm struggling too

Never known side like Rangers to struggle against ten men every time

Millwall are a rseholes but they made their point to Ollie

Comment

Mass mom for me. (Though nobody really played very well)
      Got a horrible feeling he will be snapped up by a team in the premiership 'mini league' in january.

Comment

small crowd reflective of it being millwall
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

agree with most of it except robo who i thought had a decent game, he got around well at least. baptiste is looking like a real shrewd signing too. no one had a particularly great game although i really feel like sylla needs to start now, he got around the pitch well and got off some lovely touches.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            agree with most of it except robo who i thought had a decent game, he got around well at least. baptiste is looking like a real shrewd signing too. no one had a particularly great game although i really feel like sylla needs to start now, he got around the pitch well and got off some lovely touches.
            Front two just needs to change asap.
            "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

mackie and wash need a rest , time to give sylla a start

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
                Front two just needs to change asap.
                yeah i agree on that. they're effective and get around but just lack that cutting edge to them that we need. swapping mackie out for sylla would be the best choice imo as washo and mackie are both pretty similar players anyhow

Comment

Ned was more than likely subbed because he was on a yellow card pretty early. Mackie and Washington have been poor for weeks.
                  Bright side last year we would have lost this type of game.Ollie's dance on the touchline after the second goal will surely get him a place on Strictly... or locked away.

Comment

I thought Robinson did well tonight. Baffled why he wasn't picking up the throws in their half at the end though. He can sure launch them!

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                      I thought Robinson did well tonight. Baffled why he wasn't picking up the throws in their half at the end though. He can sure launch them!
                      I saw him speaking to the assistant who was telling him to take them, he seemed to say something about how slippery the ball would be, he wouldnt be able to get it launched up as much as he'd like
                      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Only one candidate for MOTM for me and that's Luongo. I agree everyone else was below par, Luongo was very good I thought.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Ramsgate Hoop View Post
                          Amazing how people see games differently. Robinson was woeful.....and not for first time.

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            small crowd reflective of it being millwall
                            or perhaps the ''locals'' don't support QPR
                            I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                            This morning's tempest I have to cross
                            I must be guided without a stumble
                            Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                              Mass mom for me. (Though nobody really played very well)
                              Got a horrible feeling he will be snapped up by a team in the premiership 'mini league' in january.
                              if he does Nasser will go with him he'll be broken hearted

Comment

Working...
                              X