X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Relegation battle

Comment

Mid table. Don't think the squad is quite as bad as some fear.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Should of been public. Bit pointless private imo mate. Peoole can deny they said league winners when we are relegated by christmas.

Didn't do it on purpose. Personally not bothered and not here for the bickering, just wanted to find the general opinion

Comment

Don't think we're reach 50 points this season. so relegated for me . Only way I feel we could survive is if we get a new manager n spend in jan window .

Comment

Will stay up but it's dependent on how long they keep faith in Holloway, wait too long and the situation might not be recoverable.

Comment

I've quite enjoyed not having my weekends ruined by Rangers the past couple of months.

I fear the worst this season I really do.

Comment

Midtable is what I voted. Keeping Smithies and finding the right balance in the rest of the team on matchdays, is what I will see from Ollie and Bircham this season. Not sure any of Our players are captain material. It`s a huge problem, imo.
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Awin View Post
                  Mid table. Don't think the squad is quite as bad as some fear.
                  It isn't the squad that concerns me so much, but it is a bit thin and with no money to spend it could be a prob;em if the injuries mount up. However, my biggest concern is Holloway. He doesn't seem to have much tactical knowhow, and loves a big target man up front so we can expect plenty of hoofball.
                  Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
                  Don't think we're reach 50 points this season. so relegated for me . Only way I feel we could survive is if we get a new manager n spend in jan window .
                  This is my fear and that QPR will keep faith with Holloway for far too long and it will be too late before the change.

Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
                  I've quite enjoyed not having my weekends ruined by Rangers the past couple of months.

I fear the worst this season I really do.
                  Me too which is why I not surprisingly, voted relegation, although just stay up if they sack Holloway soon after the bad results kick in rather than wait until Christmas New Year or until drifting away (like Rotherham last season).
                  Last edited by stanistheman; 26-07-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                    Midtable is what I voted. Keeping Smithies and finding the right balance in the rest of the team on matchdays, is what I will see from Ollie and Bircham this season. Not sure any of Our players are captain material. It`s a huge problem, imo.
                    Those two are not a good management/coaching duo. This is the main problem as I see it. I agree none of the players appear suitable as captains although didn't Bidwell captain Brentford and lynch Huddersfield?

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post

Those two are not a good management/coaching duo. This is the main problem as I see it. I agree none of the players appear suitable as captains although didn't Bidwell captain Brentford and lynch Huddersfield?
                      IMO, we need a driving force in the middle of the park who can dictate the play. Lansbury was mentioned a while back, but where he is now I dont know. Regarding Lynch and Bidwell, think you are correct. They were both captains in the their clubs. Highly rated as well. Funny thing is that I have read that Lynch is quite vocal in a negative way when Bidwell is hesitating or making errors.
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Keep ariel and get shodipo back im going for 9th
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                          It isn't the squad that concerns me so much, but it is a bit thin and with no money to spend it could be a prob;em if the injuries mount up. However, my biggest concern is Holloway. He doesn't seem to have much tactical knowhow, and loves a big target man up front so we can expect plenty of hoofball.

This is my fear and that QPR will keep faith with Holloway for far too long and it will be too late before the change.

Me too which is why I not surprisingly, voted relegation, although just stay up if they sack Holloway soon after the bad results kick in rather than wait until Christmas New Year or until drifting away (like Rotherham last season).

Same old on every thread whatever the subject is lol!
                          Ollies a damn sight more clued up than what youre making out he is/isnt!
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

If holloway stays in charge the whole season, I'd say we will manage 45 pts.
                            So that means relegation.

I'm pinning my hopes on a half decent manager coming in to scrape the wins that are needed to stay in this division.

Sorry to say I have no faith in the sky pundit and his chest beater sidekick.
                            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

I have voted for "just stay up", by the skin of our teeth like last season BUT only because I expect Holloway to be sacked or to quit in November or early December.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                                If holloway stays in charge the whole season, I'd say we will manage 45 pts.
                                So that means relegation.

I'm pinning my hopes on a half decent manager coming in to scrape the wins that are needed to stay in this division.

Sorry to say I have no faith in the sky pundit and his chest beater sidekick.
                                Ya I agree with this guy

Comment

Working...
                                X