Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Surprised no mention of Joshua Klitschko on here...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised no mention of Joshua Klitschko on here...

Epic fight.

Thought that myself.
    Both gave everything and showed how boxers should conduct themselves in the build up to a fight.
    I hope that prick Fury gets laid out in the first round by Joshua.
    Wouldn't shut the tw@t up though.
    “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
    Will Danaher

Comment

Great fight. AJ's lack of stamina was worrying and a prime Wlad would have taken him out imo. But showed great heart and he took some massive blows and carried on standing so he's definitely got a chin on him.

AJ's not even in his prime and yet is already a multi belt world champion. Fury and Wilder only real credible opponents next? I think Fury can cause him some problems, he's really smart in the ring.

Good for AJ and he can only beat who's in front of him, but the HW division is so so poor

Comment

Only watched the fight yesterday as I was out Saturday.

I'm not the biggest AJ fan and I'm sure people could pick faults in his performance but to recover like he did and beat someone like WK in that style deserves massive credit in my opinion.

As for Fury, I'm a Fury fan but I don't think he deserves a shot straight away at AJ, I think he needs to work his way up again.

Bring on AJ vs Wilder over here, what a great tear up that could be.

Comment

Anthony Joshua still lives with his mum on a council estate, just round the corner from me. Fair play to him for that! :-)

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
            Anthony Joshua still lives with his mum on a council estate, just round the corner from me. Fair play to him for that! :-)
            Really??! Fantastic!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              Really??! Fantastic!
              Yes, in Temple Fortune :-) She's a social worker.

Comment

Working...
              X