No announcement yet.

Facto given the Spanish Archer on LFW, WATRB and now Not606

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I miss Facto. Yes some of his remarks were OTT but you could just ignore them. How about a poll to have him back?

Comment

well i think i would be so happy if there was a way to bring him home but the mods would have to vote
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        well i think i would be so happy if there was a way to bring him home but the mods would have to vote
        We already have
        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Just had a look through Teds thread over on 606. Interesting last couple of pages.

Comment

the thing is norths that facto must not go completely off his head which happens periodicallyif he can calm down a bit then all could be well
            Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
              Need facto back here, along with bush!! Even me ol mucker loan don't get on these days. Send him my love teddy
              Still here mate,just not as much,far too busy stoking up the incoming civil war on other online avenues. Hope bush is well though,jolly nice chap.
              "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
              London Pride is a flower that's free.
              London Pride means our own dear town to us,
              And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                Still here mate,just not as much,far too busy stoking up the incoming civil war on other online avenues. Hope bush is well though,jolly nice chap.
                Hallelujah loany ! Meself too lately been uber busy but try to have a quick gander before slipping over to #######. Normally 2 minutes before I hear Mrs vans plates stomping up the apples. Love those quick vids they do ,designed for the quick shuffle .
                Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  He called her a lesbian and threatened to glass another user.
                  That's my boy !! Don't think he's wrong about her, I only posted on there twice and she got all menstrual saying she was watching me. Had to close the curtains and slip the ol todge back in me pants!!
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

That's my boy !!
                    :lol: Personally I enjoyed having him around. Then again I support complete freedom of speech.

Comment

Hallelujah loany ! Meself too lately been uber busy but try to have a quick gander before slipping over to #######. Normally 2 minutes before I hear Mrs vans plates stomping up the apples. Love those quick vids they do ,designed for the quick shuffle .
                      Sneaky cow still wearing wellies in the house x

Comment

herr flick....hope yr all good in loanyland-thanks for the kind words mate. busy as fc uk grafting and travelling the country watching my little one fight-won her national title again and will represent ireland in the world championships in late august...buzzing for her!!
                        PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Need facto back here, along with bush!! Even me ol mucker loan don't get on these days. Send him my love teddy
                          nice one vanny-hope yr well mate. still have a read when i get a chance but i'll have to put aside a bit of time to have a bit of craic on here again- up to me t its with graft pal. hope all yr lot are good.x
                          PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                            we should have a section where the delicate need not venture Van. Facto needs to come home to WATRB's
                            with you on this lymes-bring back the facto
                            PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Originally posted by bushcelt1 View Post
                              herr flick....hope yr all good in loanyland-thanks for the kind words mate. busy as fc uk grafting and travelling the country watching my little one fight-won her national title again and will represent ireland in the world championships in late august...buzzing for her!!
                              All the best to you and your princess.busy breeding my way.number 4 -got the boy ! Due in 3 weeks. She wants two years off. We shall see.

Comment

All the best to you and your princess.busy breeding my way.number 4 -got the boy ! Due in 3 weeks. She wants two years off. We shall see.
                                haha-give the mare a rest-poor girl. huge congrats-i'd lost count!!
                                i know its way off but have you a sneaky eye on a decent home/away game next season??
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X