Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grego Cox grabs a hat trick for Ireland u21s

https://www.balls.ie/newsnow/watch-i...-israel-375378

Watch all three goals: https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news...-ireland-u21s/

Comment

Although I'm always hearing how he's scored in the reserves and for Ireland, I can't help thinking this lad will never be a first team fixture for us.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
        Although I'm always hearing how he's scored in the reserves and for Ireland, I can't help thinking this lad will never be a first team fixture for us.
        i get the same vibe too, he looked good in preseason for us though when he did play. maybe he'll just bloom late for us as i'd love to be proven wrong

Comment

Ditto. Looks way out of his depth when he's played for the first team. Love to be proved wrong though, pleased for the lad on his hat trick.
          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

We need to give him a chance. Not sure how many watched him in the tournament in the US a year ago, looked very good along with Mitchell, I think that's what he was called?

If he get's given the chance and he makes it in the first team, he WILL score for fun, knows where the goal is.

Good Luck to him!

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
              If he get's given the chance and he makes it in the first team, he WILL score for fun, knows where the goal is.

Good Luck to him!
              Am all for giving youth a chance. Also hope that he can make the step up.

Just think Holloway doesn't rate him, which is why I think he won't become a first teamer for us......wasn't even on the bench for the League Cup debacle was he?

Destined to be a sensation for someone like Ipswich or Preston in a years time IMO.

Comment

start him what harm could it really do , if he's not up to it sub him

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
                  start him what harm could it really do , if he's not up to it sub him
                  I agree. Especially with our other strikers not performing.

Give him a 3-4 game run to show his worth.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Crikey, if our strikers only had 4 games to show their worth we'd be playing 4-6-0

Comment

But only if Ted agrees with Stanley's suggestion
                      #standuptocancer
                      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Next two games would be perfect for the kid. Sunderland and Bolton are both conceding a fair amount of goals, if he can nick a goal or two it would do his confidence a world of good.
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                          Next two games would be perfect for the kid. Sunderland and Bolton are both conceding a fair amount of goals, if he can nick a goal or two it would do his confidence a world of good.
                          If anyone needs a confidence boost it is Washington !

Comment

If anyone needs a confidence boost it is Washington !
                            From the BBC report after Germany's win over NI

"In the second period, substitute Conor Washington hit the bar with a left-foot shot from close range when he should have scored, "

It's like groundhog day!

Comment

Crikey, if our strikers only had 4 games to show their worth we'd be playing 4-6-0
                              So you don't think 4 matches is enough for someone to show what they can do & seize their chance when it's presented to them??

Comment

Working...
                              X