if redknapp comes i think we could beat aston villa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if redknapp comes i think we could beat aston villa

if arry boy comes in we could save our club we dont have to be relegated if he can build our confidence then anything is possible
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Agree and watching Sunderland game now, and although they have just gone one in front, they look like a side were we should being going to the Stadium of light and trying to get all three points

Comment

dont get your hope up, i dont think tony will sack hughes

Comment

ol

ol please dont tell me that im having nightmares abiout hughes

More...

Comment

If we get redknapp were staying up.standard. If we keep Hughes were down.

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Rickson View Post
            If we get redknapp were staying up.standard. If we keep Hughes were down.
            That's what we've all got to hope or what's the point?

Comment

I cant stand still watching us collapse. We need a change this week and strong discipline. Our players are prob in panic by now

Comment

jane

janemarie I think the point that rickson is trying to make is that the chairman keeps saying hes still backing hughes so we may have to keep him untill the end of the season thats going to be a very painfull experience its a kind of west ham mentalitty to keep your manager and back him to the hilt

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  janemarie I think the point that rickson is trying to make is that the chairman keeps saying hes still backing hughes so we may have to keep him untill the end of the season thats going to be a very painfull experience its a kind of west ham mentalitty to keep your manager and back him to the hilt
                  Agreed. Now all we need is TF email address

Comment

well

well my campaign to bring in redknapp is perhaps the greatest acheivement of my life,now watch harry boy smash everything that goes in front of him
                    harry redknapp is the closest thing weve ever had to venables of course knowbody could ever out perform venables as a qpr manager but how we got a man of redknapps calibre i just dont know
                    ironically it was a conversation that i once had with gianni paladini that made me realise dreams can come true
                    GIANNI USED TO GO ON AND ON ABOUT NEIL WARNOCK LONG BEFORE WE GOT NEIL INTO LOFTUS ROAD
                    you can love gianni or hate him but in life you do need dreamers
                    any dream can be achievable if you believe harry bopy redknapp belives in making dreams come true,and hes certainly made one of my dreams come true with the purchase of the greatest center half in our history
                    but can he make another dream come true,can he win the fa cup for me

More...

Comment

Well done!!^^
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

shania

shania we need thwe great power of thor,and for that i have to marry a nordic beauty so will you be my weddded wife

so what do you say will you viking women mary a fat bald saxon,whos uglyness know no bounds

we have got to get rid of my mrs first of course and for that we need an idiot

..................................AGH YES MARSHY

More...

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

I see Marshy running down the street in a QPR top, he was dragging something... it could have been your Mrs?

We could have a wedding coming up!

Comment

argh

argh yed did she have a red head,no hair just a red head

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X