No announcement yet.

Tony & Amit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's going to be an interesting time from August 5th until end of October, it's then that we can gauge where we are, I'd be happy with top half of table and wouldn't expect play off or promotion but would be nice to be on fringes at worst.

Comment

Well this whole circus has turned me from an away and home passionate fan into someone who is completely drained of all things QPR. I can't stand the club anymore

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
        The guy can't win. People wanted him change philosophy from spend spend spend and run club within its means. He does that now he don't care and needs to put his hand in his pocket

He will never win damned if you do damned if you don't
        This!!
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
          Well this whole circus has turned me from an away and home passionate fan into someone who is completely drained of all things QPR. I can't stand the club anymore
          Wouldn't go as far to say that I can't stand the club, but for me it feels more of an obligation than a passion to follow the team these days. Football as a whole has become a circus act for me. Too much money being thrown around and the players are all prima donnas because of it.

In the last couple of years I've found myself watching far more rugby than football. At least I can still relate to the players in that sport.

Comment

The guy can't win. People wanted him change philosophy from spend spend spend and run club within its means. He does that now he don't care and needs to put his hand in his pocket

He will never win damned if you do damned if you don't
            One of your dafter comments.

Don't think you get it if that's your view. Not going to explain either. If you can't work it out by now you've got no chance.

Comment

Agree to disagree Jimmy. He's made loads of mistakes but he's in the main done what fans wanted

He should have had balls do it his way from the off appears he is now let's see how it turns out

Comment

Agree to disagree Jimmy. He's made loads of mistakes but he's in the main done what fans wanted

He should have had balls do it his way from the off appears he is now let's see how it turns out
                Sorry mate but he's an absolutely awful chairman. You lead from the front.

Awful appointments - Beard, Ramsey, Ferdinand, Holloway etc, lets not start on the players & agents.

Talks himself into a world of shite on twitter - what other chairman does this?

Continually selects the wrong managers when much better available.

Never sacks or backs at the right times.

OOC? We've seen all the graphics and plans, so???

Warren Farm - disputes yes but ffs any other club would have looked at plan B or ploughed ahead with another plan.

Dishing out contracts that couldn't be afforded.

Now he thinks the way to deal with things is spend nothing.

Sorry but he's an absolute clown and an idiot of a man. If he was an employee he'd be sacked after the first month. As it's his money we're not that lucky.

I can't wait till the fool f ucks off and never returns. Absolute disaster.

Comment

Good post Jimmy and don't disagree with anything. But we surely can't keep doing what we have done before which has been a disaster

Comment

tony seems to be doing the right thing and taking a back seat in the club. i agree that he lead the club into this mess in the first place and has been a terrible owner for the most part, but at least he's not been a heartless owner like other clubs. if he lets lee hoos do his job we might turn out okay.
                    nothing we can do about the past now

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                      tony seems to be doing the right thing and taking a back seat in the club. i agree that he lead the club into this mess in the first place and has been a terrible owner for the most part, but at least he's not been a heartless owner like other clubs. if he lets lee hoos do his job we might turn out okay.
                      nothing we can do about the past now
                      We can have a bloody good whinge about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Sorry mate but he's an absolutely awful chairman. You lead from the front.

Awful appointments - Beard, Ramsey, Ferdinand, Holloway etc, lets not start on the players & agents.

Talks himself into a world of shite on twitter - what other chairman does this?

Continually selects the wrong managers when much better available.

Never sacks or backs at the right times.

OOC? We've seen all the graphics and plans, so???

Warren Farm - disputes yes but ffs any other club would have looked at plan B or ploughed ahead with another plan.

Dishing out contracts that couldn't be afforded.

Now he thinks the way to deal with things is spend nothing.

Sorry but he's an absolute clown and an idiot of a man. If he was an employee he'd be sacked after the first month. As it's his money we're not that lucky.

I can't wait till the fool f ucks off and never returns. Absolute disaster.
                        Amen to every single word of that.

Could not have put it any better.
                        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Good post Jimmy and don't disagree with anything. But we surely can't keep doing what we have done before which has been a disaster
                          Agree and sorry I think I was a bit harsh earlier. You're one of the best posters on here. Just thought you were trolling.

I'm just fed up and yes it's only July! :(

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Agree and sorry I think I was a bit harsh earlier. You're one of the best posters on here. Just thought you were trolling.

I'm just fed up and yes it's only July! :(
                            Don't be silly no apology required mate.

TF has been a disaster no one can defend otherwise but something in back of my head says if he could just toughen up and run us as a business we're on to a good thing as he's genuine, committed and enthusiastic that's what any club would want from its owners but he seems unable to make sensible decisions which he clearly can as proven by air Asia

Air Asia is low budget airline taking on and beating the big boys on a budget well below what others have. That description was us and should be us now that's QPR. But he's come in Forgot all principles which made his company a success and instead tried to run us like we're a big boy when we're not

That's why I'm not against this back to basics approach we certainly need to invest some money still but think we have proven last few years when it comes to money it's not the answer.

Comment

Can anyone think of a name or organisation who would buy ans take the club on from unc bung.
                              The ipswich owners?

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                                Can anyone think of a name or organisation who would buy ans take the club on from unc bung.
                                The ipswich owners?
                                No, but the first correct decision in 6 years, should be for uncle to put the club up for sale.
                                Any interested people can then come forward with offers and have their finances vetted.
                                I clear plan for future growth should be made submitted before any sale.
                                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Working...
                                X