conversions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• conversions

how many people have you either converted or turned into R,s fans.my 3 kids are all hoops,have to be,started with the wheels on the bus go QPR QPR,and gentle rubbing of the head.mrs said im brainwashing them,gotta couple of mates that supported utd but never went,a few drinking sessions down the bush on matchdays and thier singing rangers songs.mission acomplished
    Ooh northern lads love gravy

My step-son was a Spurs fan aged 8 back in 1988, then I met him and he is now QPR through and through, trouble is he likes playing football too much and plays non-league football on a Saturday.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

just my 2 boys. my old man is a secret qpr fan altho he claims to be spurs. tells me he used to go down qpr as a boy with his mates when it costs tuppence's n that lol!!!

Comment

I was a Manchester United fan till 2002. Went to QPR v Tottenham pre-season game in which we beat the spuds 3-2. After that I fell in love with Queens Park Rangers FC.

Comment

My best mate was a watford fan, converted him by taking him to a few R's games against Forest and someone else back in 2007

where we sung 'We'll never play you again!'
          We're Queens Park Rangers, we rule supreme

Comment

I have tried converting 8 friends of mine.
            It has been a nightmare.
            They all have not been impressed with the standard of football and I can understand where they are coming from but it would of been nice to of got at least 1 of them hooked. It is hard when they are all into premiership football. I sometimes go with my brother but I have even now had to resort in taking the gf. I just hope next season is entertaining but I really think it will be.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post
              I was a Manchester United fan till 2002. Went to QPR v Tottenham pre-season game in which we beat the spuds 3-2. After that I fell in love with Queens Park Rangers FC.

jonny come lately

Comment

Nothing wrong with supporting United.
                I support them every year just so it stops the **** winning the title and stops that chav of a man lift another trophy.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

You wont beleive this, but we have a teenage Chelsea fan that came to nearly every away game with us last season, and he wants more of the same this year !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Result.

Comment

Ive converted a fair few in fairness last year me and 7 mates went to zante, by the end of the holiday they all knew buzsakys song, and were singing "we are the rangers boys" when we were drunk...

Anyway since most of them have vowed to keep there promise and come to a few games (mainly for the all dayer) but hey if they come in and sing will be a laugh.

Im qpr, my bro is, bread into us by my dad really who was a season ticket holder throughout the 60's, 70's, and early 80's. Think then we came along and we were priority number 1.
                    Cant believe it, ive been PWOPER MUGGED ORF...

Comment

Back in the early 70's I converted several of my school mates into Hoops fans, I did this by buying them members cards (yes even in those days) for birthday pressies. The cost for juniors was around 50p so I wasn't spending that much. Have to admit most of them stayed fans, but it was easier in those days because not every kid was born a red or a ****.
                      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Cait. View Post

I had you down as a born and bred qpr fan
                        Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Working...
                        X