On way home - QPR 2 Ipswich 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
    Embarrassing but that's what they've caused.
    I dont think its embarrassing at all , weve only ever had 12/13 000 home fans ,the rest are just hangers on , we are what we are ,a small club.
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Thought the gaff was rocking yesterday. Really got behjnd the team, the fight they players is showing so clear and its spilling out to the crowd again.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Thought the gaff was rocking yesterday. Really got behjnd the team, the fight they players is showing so clear and its spilling out to the crowd again.
        Come on kev the place was no where near to rocking!! Rocking is Wigan in play off or Chelsea when we done them one nil yesterday was your sterotypical rangers atmosphere loud in bursts but largely quiet

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Come on kev the place was no where near to rocking!! Rocking is Wigan in play off or Chelsea when we done them one nil yesterday was your sterotypical rangers atmosphere loud in bursts but largely quiet
          You know for a team so many are saying are garunteed to be relegated against a boring ipswich side whove been in this division for eons, it was proper buzzy.
          No booing eother which i really enjoy mate.

Comment

I'm with you there I can't bare booing especially at half time so it was pleasant not to hear that. Was defo more positive in ground

Comment

Found out for the first time yesterday that Robinson can actually play football.
              Isn't this the first time we've ever played him in a back 3? Maybe that's the reason and he's more suited to that role than LB/WB...

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Let's be honest, Mackie scored because we purposefully attacked down the right. When we attacked down the left, through Mackie, we weren't any good......
                Mackie scored because he's getting good service from his midfield mate ! I've always said a forward is only as good as the midfield service he gets

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley View Post
                  Isn't this the first time we've ever played him in a back 3? Maybe that's the reason and he's more suited to that role than LB/WB...
                  Yeah thats true. That position yesterday suits him so much better. He looked very good. Pleasantly surprised.
                  When Perch is fit i think our defence is a good one and could possibly keep us up with a bit of luck and a small miracle.

Comment

Yeah thats true. That position yesterday suits him so much better. He looked very good. Pleasantly surprised.
                    When Perch is fit i think our defence is a good one and could possibly keep us up with a bit of luck and a small miracle.
                    FFS Kev

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                      Really is , and it was my youngest`s first win today ,she`s seen three loses 0-3 0-3 and 1-3 . So i`m made up for her as much as me that she`s finally seen a win . And a brilliant performance to match , happy days !
                      Same here mate, my daughter had only been to defeats in the FA Cup to Sheff Utd and Blackburn so first time she's seen us win yesterday, and she actually enjoyed it too.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I'm with you there I can't bare booing especially at half time so it was pleasant not to hear that. Was defo more positive in ground
                        I bet you'd enjoy the booing if you went to the next home game at Selhurst Park.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
                          I bet you'd enjoy the booing if you went to the next home game at Selhurst Park.
                          Seriously loving the decline at palace hste them with a passion

Comment

You know for a team so many are saying are garunteed to be relegated against a boring ipswich side whove been in this division for eons, it was proper buzzy.
                            No booing eother which i really enjoy mate.
                            Who on this board said we were "guaranteed " to be relegated?

Comment

Originally posted by rebel r's View Post
                              who on this board said we were "guaranteed " to be relegated?
                              check.the.pre.season.poll
                              check.the.we.are.100%.going.down.thread.

Comment

check.the.pre.season.poll
                                check.the.we.are.100%.going.down.thread.
                                I remember that thread,I voted "staying up just"......there wasn't an option saying "in the bottom 10"

Comment

Working...
                                X