QPR v Fulham *Match Thread*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Cairney was playing deep too Nas and getting forward, what mass don't do, in this league he's as close to the perfect all round box to box midfielder you will get
    Without doing the defensive job at all... Cairney is Fulham's number 10 role. Compare him to Chery and say he's much better than Chery, because he is. Compare Luongo to McDonald and Johansen and that's more accurate. Cairney is a player who passes the ball really well, but he doesn't run with it like Luongo, doesn't win it back like Luongo and isn't playing in Luongo's position, so it's like comparing Busquets to Isco.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Cairney was playing deep too Nas and getting forward, what mass don't do, in this league he's as close to the perfect all round box to box midfielder you will get
      West your wasting your time mate! Nas thinks Luongo is god he can't do no wrong, and won't have anything said against him, as I've said he's not a bad player but goes missing too often in games, he obviously falls asleep or pops out for a cup of tea when that happens, not sure he's even in the top 5 or 10 midfielders in the league, didn't see him on here after the Blackburn game, when he was missing/non existent for the whole 90mins, that must have been a long knap

Comment

• Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        Luongo
        for me he's out and out / base of diamond type, also useful as a provider for a decent 10. Always hoped Mass and Chery could make things happen. Is he back from China yet? ;) Hopefully we could better but I have a nasty feeling our 10 shirt may have to wait a fair bit longer before anyone worthy of its history can wear it.

Comment

• Before kick off would've been more than happy with a point against an in form fulham who were/are more comfortably higher than us in the table.... after the 90mins, tbh I was left gutted not to have the 3points. Fulham may have had the more possession/passes etc, but throughout the game we looked the more dangerous and likely to score. And honestly we didnt look under any real pressure.
          SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Nick View Post
            Before kick off would've been more than happy with a point against an in form fulham who were/are more comfortably higher than us in the table.... after the 90mins, tbh I was left gutted not to have the 3points. Fulham may have had the more possession/passes etc, but throughout the game we looked the more dangerous and likely to score. And honestly we didnt look under any real pressure.
            Always thought their goal was coming to be honest but overall, although they had 70 odd % possession in their own half, I thought we more than matched them

Comment

Working...
            X