Hughes ready to raid QPR for Hoilett in swap deal for Crouch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hughes ready to raid QPR for Hoilett in swap deal for Crouch

QPR are set to lay the groundwork for an audacious swap deal that sees Peter Crouch on his way to Loftus Road – and Junior Hoilett headed the other way to Stoke.

The Potters will unveil former Rs and Fulham boss Mark Hughes as the new man at the Britannia this morning, and Sparky plans to hit the ground running with a City team built in his own image that could include a player he bought twice.

Read more: Fulham Chronicle http://www.fulhamchronicle.co.uk/lon...#ixzz2UlbfvpA1

Hoilett will now set a PL record for taking three teams down in successive seasons

Comment

Looks a good swap to me!!!
      My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Originally posted by WCE View Post
        Looks a good swap to me!!!
        Bite their effing hands off!
        Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Am eager to get shot of Toilet, but we should have nothing to do with Stoke while Hughesless is their manager other than offload his sh1t- Boswinga etc- to them.

Comment

We should only agree on this deal If Stoke agree to take Bosingwa for free!
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Bite their hands off! Now! Quickly before its too late!

Comment

yes please!

Comment

I dont suppose that would put us out of pocket I cant see Stoke paying Crouch anymore than wer 'e paying Hoilet
                  Last edited by dogsrrs; 30-05-2013, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Haven't we got enough strikers? I still want us to keep Hoilett, he is still quite young and we haven't got many wingers for next season (SWP/Mackie/Townsend is leaving)

Comment

Exchange for a young player... I want a good fee on top with a 25% sell on clause for a deal like that.

Comment

Ideally yes but I think barring injuries Crouch would get 20 plus goals for us wich go a long way to getting us back up

Comment

Should we get Crouch would we offload Zamora? or play one and use the other as back up?
                          My old man was the star player for HMP Parkhurst during their successful and unbeaten 77/78 season.

Comment

Offload Zamora.

Comment

Originally posted by NortholtRanger View Post
                              Offload Zamora.
                              Agree... plus he will be out for most of it right?

Comment

Working...
                              X