X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if redknapp left

I would take di mattio like a shot.

Shows what you know about football

Di Matteo was nothing but a puppet, John Terry was running things and virtually picking the team when RDM was there.

When Di Matteo was at WBA it was also said he was carried by his backroom staff and didn't spend much time on the training pitch.

They have hardly been queuing around the block for him upto now

Comment

Why on earth would you bring this up now?

Comment

I do beg your pardon 31 years of going to watch rangers seems to have scrambled my brain.

Comment

Mark Hughes HA HA how silly lets leave Harry where he is no more Chelscum rejects please

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
            I do beg your pardon 31 years of going to watch rangers seems to have scrambled my brain.
            Evidently

Comment

Originally posted by shanns View Post
              Well your'e not alone there the last 18 years of watching has driven my brain to be shot to pieces

Comment

Its not such a crazy question.

If we go down, and loose players - and remember there are quite few we need to loose anyway - then I'm not convinced Harry is a great development manager. I think he's very good at getting the best out of an extant situation but that isn't the same thing.

There is an argument to use relegation for a complete re-appraisal of how things are done at the club, ie trying to make a feeder system work. Thats not Harry's thing. No money in it. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

If we go down, and loose players - and remember there are quite few we need to loose anyway - then I'm not convinced Harry is a great development manager. I think he's very good at getting the best out of an extant situation but that isn't the same thing.

There is an argument to use relegation for a complete re-appraisal of how things are done at the club, ie trying to make a feeder system work. Thats not Harry's thing. No money in it. ;)
                  Nail on head!
                  Kept the faith!

Comment

Indeed. Actually I might potentially (not definitely) prefer not to have Harry in charge if we could get a genuinely bright, forward thinking manager who fits the mould of bringing young players through and playing good football.

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                      Indeed. Actually I might potentially (not definitely) prefer not to have Harry in charge if we could get a genuinely bright, forward thinking manager who fits the mould of bringing young players through and playing good football.
                      dougie freedman, he's an up and coming manager i actually quite like.
                      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                      Pawel Wszolek - 6
                      Luke Freeman - 6
                      Matt Smith - 6
                      Ebere Eze - 4
                      Joel Lynch - 3
                      Tomer Hemed - 3
                      Toni Leistner - 2
                      Massimo Luongo- 2
                      Angel Rangel - 2
                      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                      Geoff Cameron - 1
                      Aramide Oteh - 1
                      Jake Bidwell - 1
                      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post

Ol Harry's done bl**dy well for the last 30 years in this management game hasn't he? Some of our fans think he's clueless, you're convinced he's not a development manager...(whatever that is). Don't all managers develop players and teams? As for QPR becoming a feeder club......that's what we've had to do since we came into existence, i quite like beating teams like Newcastle to a French int striker, and hanging onto our players instead of selling as soon as bid comes in.

Comment

So Harry Redknapp didnt develop Rio Ferdinand, Frank Lampard, Joe Cole, Jermaine Defoe ???!!

Comment

If Harry left i'd look at Pellegrini
                            Under Les Ferdinand:
                            Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
                            Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
                            Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
                            Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
                            And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

If Harry leaves, I'm looking at Jack Daniels, lots of it!
                              2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

Working...
                              X