Trump's Inauguration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nick View Post
    So the modern day/typical person is donald trump??? Hmmm..... the point I was highlighting is that almost your everyday average joe in society is to soft. Also if called apon, couldnt handle any real displine.
    I think that's a fairly jaundiced view Nick. My daughter works extremely hard to make a living, as do most of her friends. She does three jobs. She's disciplined. And so are many of her friends. Sorry, just not buying your view.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
      I think that's a fairly jaundiced view Nick. My daughter works extremely hard to make a living, as do most of her friends. She does three jobs. She's disciplined. And so are many of her friends. Sorry, just not buying your view.
      hubble im not talking on average out of a few people (no diss respect to your daughter by the way, sure she does work very hard) or even a few hunderd people, Im talking on average on a national scale. But thats just my view mate.
      SIR LESLIE FERDINAND!!

Comment

I'm on team nick , brexit and trump. Brump all the way !!!
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by Nick View Post
          hubble im not talking on average out of a few people (no diss respect to your daughter by the way, sure she does work very hard) or even a few hunderd people, Im talking on average on a national scale. But thats just my view mate.
          Fair enough mate. I don't agree - but I'm old enough to have seen these very same views about generations in the 60s, 70s, 80s and 90s, as well as the new millennials. It's a perpetual complaint, but I don't think it's true. We're a complex society that's constantly evolving, yet the basic needs and desires rarely change. I think it's good that we can have a broad, varied society, vive la difference I say. Who would want us all the same or all conforming? That's either totalitarianism or fascism.

We can't deny that Trump's rhetoric has fascist overtones; they're there. Hitler was an extremely popular demagogue in his own country and abroad when he first rose to power, and he said many similar things to DJT. I think it's worth being mindful of this. Of course, I accept that for many people, this is exactly what they want to hear, and to be done.

Comment

I hope he gets rid of the this gender fluid stuff that's been rampaging across North America before it spreads over here.

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...e-female-trans

Cant call someone "him" or "her" in case they get offended

Comment

People should just respect vote and get on with it. Let's see how he does. However, all this for the working class crap from a multi millionaire......how naive are you? He won't be as bad as liberals make out but he won't do anything that different other than line his own pockets a bit better than previous chap

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                I also look forward to see what he can do for the Native Americans. Obama didn`t deliver much on that front..
                I`m with Shania on this , what the f uck is trump gonna do about red indians ???
                Its time we debated the REAL issues that affect us all ........

HOW!!!!!!
                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Too right Vespa. Old Sitting Bull has been well overlooked.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                    I`m with Shania on this , what the f uck is trump gonna do about red indians ???

HOW!!!!!!

This!! Remember 1492, and the Dawes Act of 1887!
                    Last edited by Shania; 22-01-2017, 10:47 AM.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

wasn't comfortable with his speech. Even less so at his CIA visit yesterday. What worries me are the nut jobs pulling the strings
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post

HOW!!!!!!
                        For a start, maybe not refer to them as red indians. My wife has first nation status due to her heritage and is one of the hardest working law abiding citizens I know.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
                          People should just respect vote and get on with it. Let's see how he does. However, all this for the working class crap from a multi millionaire......how naive are you? He won't be as bad as liberals make out but he won't do anything that different other than line his own pockets a bit better than previous chap
                          Yep BILLIONAIRE Donald Trump man of the people worked hard, well inherited gigantic wealth, knows what it's like to struggle like the common man... except the Mexicans he's not a fan of them, or women (well unless they are pi...), or Muslims, or blacks, or Latinios, or anyone who believes in climate change, anyone who trusts in science, or Asians, or any immigrants or the disabled. Sorry if I missed anyone off.

Oh not suggesting Clinton was a good choice or that I agree with the illegal actions carried out by 'protestors', just pointing out that Trump is not a 'man of the people' and is a b£llend of weapons grade proportions

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            This!! Remember 1492, and the Dawes Act of 1887!
                            Not a day goes by without me thinking of it , makes my blood boil , Trump OUT
                            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

I've got to say some of what Trump has done already, and his cabinet are doing and saying, is so repulsive it makes me sick to my stomach. I'm all for genuine libertarianism (not the conservative so-called Christian BS kind), but these guys are not only thick as ####, they're neo-fascists as well.

Comment

Whats he done thats made you sick to your stomach hubs mate?
                                Genuinely interested.

Comment

Working...
                                X