Leeds v. QPR **Match Thread**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
    Superb ratings fromWLS they must have Ned wrong though as everyone is adamant he's rubbish

Love you Ned keep proving them wrong son
    Far king too right mate. "Won't be part of our future" "Not captain material" "Surplus to requirement" all that sh it I keep reading, it's nice to see him consistently proving people wrong.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
      What ratings do they get when they win?
      Does say best ratings so far this season, so must of been the most complete team performance

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
        Does say best ratings so far this season, so must of been the most complete team performance
        Leeds ratings must have been similar.

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Don't tell 77
          Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
          TBF he praised him after last match.
          Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
          Yes, he did. I'm only jesting.
          Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post

To be fair to him he's the first one to give credit where its due usually.
          Cheers fellas. Very generous of you. Have been a big critic of his, to say the least, but delighted to hear he did so well today and wd be delighted if he proved me an a sshat. Wasn't there today and couldn't listen to comms, but will watch the game on Player tmw

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
            Cheers fellas. Very generous of you. Have been a big critic of his, to say the least, but delighted to hear he did so well today and wd be delighted if he proved me an a sshat. Wasn't there today and couldn't listen to comms, but will watch the game on Player tmw

Fair play to you!
            @gatorTFC

Comment

• We have 2 types of critics on here. We have those like 77 who call it as it is and gives praise when due regardless of their personal opinion; then we have the type who only show up to waller in the joy of negativity.
              Thankfully the latter is in the minority.
              Minds Are Like Parachutes.
              Work Best When Open...
              @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post

Did you read the ratings schun?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                  We have 2 types of critics on here. We have those like 77 who call it as it is and gives praise when due regardless of their personal opinion; then we have the type who only show up to waller in the joy of negativity.
                  Thankfully the latter is in the minority.
                  Pardon my question, but in which bracket would you put the realists?
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Did you read the ratings schun?
                    The 9.9, sweets? Think, having seen the game, that was a tad generous. Certainly looked an excellent 8. Marvellous almost assist to Washington. Long may it continue. Thought Washington created a couple of great chances, and was unlucky not to score.

Comment

• Nah not that. I added a tiny bit to one.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Pardon my question, but in which bracket would you put the realists?
                        The 77 bracket.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Ollie has got Ned believing in himself more. He was always better than he thought and also stronger.

Comment

PLAYER RATINGS via WLS

WOW!!!
                            Best ratings so far...

Alex Smithies: 7
                            Well protected by his defence. Calm when called upon and produced a smart first-half save to keep out Alfonso Pedraza’s shot.

Darnell Furlong: 7
                            Lacked composure at times, mis-hitting crosses in his eagerness to get the ball into the box. But he was full of running on the flank, linked up well with Pawel Wszolek and had a couple of attempts on goal.

Nedum Onuoha: 8
                            A terrific performance from the Rangers captain, who led by example at the back. Won numerous challenges, including a vital one late in the game to deny Hadi Sacko.

Joel Lynch: 7
                            Clumsy at times and occasionally sloppy on the ball, but overall it was a very good display from the defender, who won everything in the air and gave Chris Wood very little.

Jake Bidwell: 7
                            A couple of misplaced passes aside, Bidwell had a very decent game on the left. He defended well and got forward often, delivering some dangerous balls into the box.

Pawel Wszolek: 8
                            The irrepressible Pole got through a staggering amount of running in an outstanding performance. He seemed to be everywhere at times and showed plenty of quality too. Great stuff.

Grant Hall: 8
                            Excellent in what is effectively a dual role; a midfielder or a third centre-back depending on where he is required. Hall does the job extremely well, showing great awareness and understanding of the game.

Massimo Luongo: 9
                            Brilliant. Dominated in midfield and on two occasions rode a series of challenges to break towards the Leeds penalty area. His passing was superb too. Enough really is enough.

Luke Freeman: 8v
                            Another Rangers player who performed wonderfully well. He was unplayable during a spell in the first half and was always a threat to the Leeds defence with his skill and his deliveries into the box.

Matt Smith: 7
                            Not blessed with great technique, but Smith knows the target-man role inside out and does it well. He won numerous headers and went close to scoring either side of half-time. Worked hard against his former club and was given deserved applause by both sets of fans when substituted late in the game.

Conor Washington: 8
                            Will be disappointed not to have scored after creating two good chances for himself with clever turns away from defenders. His overall performance was magnificent, though, and like Hall he showed a great understanding of where he needed to be. When the time was right he was close to Smith and at other times he did a sterling job on the left-hand side, giving Luke Ayling major problems while preventing the Leeds man from getting forward.
                            Ah Enough is fair enough.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fraggy View Post
                              The 77 bracket.

Ok Hehe.
                              QPR
                              Best team in the world
                              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                                Ollie has got Ned believing in himself more. He was always better than he thought and also stronger.
                                Mental thing he has everything to be a superb CB at this level and higher

Comment

Working...
                                X